Night life

George86

Re: Night life

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi there friendly boys. Let's discuss this post more detailed. Night life for me nowadays less important. Because I am a father and I should spend a lot of time with my baby and I find it really a cool activity and at all it is really important for me than anything else in this life. Of course when I was younger I was absorbed in night life, and I didn't like any homes, I mean spending time at home. I visited many many different discotheques and parties. I was horrible :lol: about hanging out somewhere :lol:

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Clubs can provide you with great emotions, find you new and interresting friends and give you a lot of excitement. You know, I like clubs, but I don't go there very often. I like travelling and usually I travell with my family. It is better than to travell alone. If I would ever find that club, I think that I would visit it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi there frienddly visitors of this great website)))I know that for all of you night life is pretty important. But it is not about me, of course i like spending time in a good company of good people and friends as well as with new acquaintances and moreover i am alone and i am looking for a partner. But nowadays i rare visit some clubs or bars because i am father and i like to take care about my dear son and i have no time to visit discos and events. but it is not a problem for me because i find more interesting to spend time with my son!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:19 am

would tell you that i am not in love with night clubs and all that stuff, of course when i was younger i liked to hang out with my friends and have a nice time there but you know now it is very different, now when you are with your family all the time and when you have children you think less about the clubs and everything like that, it is right and it shall be so.
i am not ashamed of that because i am a family person now and i enjoy this life and this pace of it. but of course if you are young and you have the desire to hang out then why not. thank you for that.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 am

You know i was in swithzerland and had a chance visited modern Nordstern techno club, i am a big fan of techno music so it was curious experience for me.
It is located in Basel, aslo big urban center in country. It has cool design, popular for many visitors, Famous DJs create unbelievable music shows and immerse club’s visitors into an unforgettable atmosphere of favorite sounds. so i advice you to visit it when you will be in Switherland.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:29 am

I think that it is unacceptable to be a part of disco life when you are a father. And to my mind such parents don't concentrate on children's life and their upcoming. It is not about me, because of course a lot of years ago I was involved in night life but it was before I became a father. Actually I don't regret this decision. I did not lose anything. My children are more important for me than night life. But actually I like music and at home I rather prefer techno music and maybe some modern hits as well. But maybe you have some other opinion!!!!

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:28 am

With their close ones, friends, colleagues, and also with strangers. Do not hesitate to make new acquaintances, take the initiative first! In communication develops speech, oratorical skills, courage, the ability to find an approach to different people and to interest them.
Give joy to others and do good deeds. Small gifts for relatives and friends, compliments and words of support, assistance in various situations - all this will help to strengthen relationships with others and increase your self-esteem. And, of course, the feeling that we can make the world more kind, add to us love for ourselves.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:03 am

Why torture yourself with the past, regret something, about what was done and what was not? From eating yourself will not be easier for you.
Accept past mistakes as an experience from which you need to draw conclusions and not step on those rakes.

From memories and regrets it hurts! Do you need it? Let go of the past and live the present and the future.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 am

Analysis of the problem, the situation. It is quite obvious that in order to understand what exactly a person is dealing with, what exactly he faced, he needs to analyze his problem, the problem, the situation in which he turned out, as well as the information he was able to collect. That is, it is necessary for him to comprehensively study how the components of the problem before him, the tasks, and also study the regularity of this or that situation, and on the whole from different sides approach the study of this problem, the task, the situation.

Return to “Gay dating”