good place

Kane

Re: good place

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm

To tell you the truth, I have never been in Moscow, but my friend was there. He liked it very much. He liked to visit different places. He visited several bars in Moscow. Bar 9.1.1. was one of those places. He liked it very much. The atmosphere was very wonderful. He desided to recommend me to visit it.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:52 am

Glad to see you today here. As usual I am always open for new talks and new discussions. It is really good place. I had a wonderful staying at the Orlando Innamorato Hotel in Rome last month. The hotel is clean and fresh, very modern furniture and it has very nice atmosphere. As for the room, it was perfect. Everything was clean and furniture was very good. All things were at there places. I think I will not change anything if I have an opportunity. There is a beautiful terrace where I liked to spend a lot of time. The staff is perfect and very experienced as well

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

I like travelling very much, and you know, once in my life I've been in Moscow. That's a very beatiful city. I liked been there very much, but you know most people who live there do not like gays, I may say that they hate us very, very much. I was in this bar, it is really great, but when I went out of that bar, I met men who didn't like gays, thank's God I know karate!

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:26 pm

i do not know what to tell you in this case. i have not been to Russia and you know none of my friends have been there and that is why it is hard for me to talk about it, but in general i ca tell you that it is needed to visit a lot of countries and i think that you shall understand that.
i do not know a lot about this hotel but i think that you my just find some recommendations about it in the internet and there everything would be written truthfully an you shall not even have any doubts in it. i wish you good luck and everything the best. hope that i have helped you

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. How are you going to spend time this day? I know that there is a lot of public transport nearby,very easy for thoe, who are travelling without a car. Nice roof terrace, spacious, with a view on a city and lots of flowers, where you can have a dinner or breakfast, and just to meet other guests. Nice owner Kristina, very sociable woman, informative and kind, she creates a friendly atmosphere, and she is a soul of a company) It is very clean everywhere, every day the change the bed linen and towels, and in a whole it is well maintained, as everything working and looks nice.

Return to “Gay dating”