The problem with respect

George86

Re: The problem with respect

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Be happy every day and let's discuss our talks. Important themes should be under discussion for sure. I think that all parents should be an example for their children and to show what is the respect and how to behave here. Apart from it you should analyze your behavior toward your child and other people when he beside you. It is unacceptable to abuse the baby in front of strangers in any situation! Your child must be sure that he will never be humbled by his parents. By your own example you should show your respectful attitude to other people

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:57 pm

you should not hesitate to show your feelings towards your parents. Sincerely saying, Mom, I love you or Dad, what would we do without you, you will not only make a nice for older man, but will set an example to your own kid in the open display of affection. You are correct in relation to older relatives, never speak evil behind them. Even if they do something wrong, try to be tolerant, and then there will be a greater chance that your own children after many years to make the amendment is already on your age. I think that this behavior will also teach our children to feel and show respect to older people. We just have to remember that only we can teach our children to think about such things.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am

Certainly in their biographies there is something to be proud. Just look impartially, from the side, as though we are talking about foreign people.
And remember his childhood: for sure your mom enough sleep at night, so your school uniform was always perfectly ironed, and my dad took infinite part to support his family. Did you feel respected? Your child also should feel proud of his ancestors. I think that these methods can help our children understand that it is right to show respect for the elders no matter our family inside or outside. I think it would also be useful.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:29 am

I am pleased to meet you again. This kind of conversation is my favorite. Children are the best and theme is pretty cool. I also think that problem with respect should be solved in this way from your attitude to him, and others will depend the child's relationship to you! Try to always listen to stories of your child, never interrupt him, and after the completion of the story, let your assessment of the situation and advice. If you repeatedly show the kid that you have little interest in his problems, the child can withdraw into himself and will continue.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:25 am

Such programs of "learning the joy of life" make up for their wards many professional coaches from different countries, for example, Monica Machnik, known both in her native Austria and abroad. Learn to change your view of any situation and find a positive meaning in it. Optimism is the great driving force of life. It's so easy, failing, dropping your hands and expecting only the worst from life to avoid disappointment. But you need to find the strength and look at the unpleasant situation on the other hand, take some useful lessons from it, find positive moments even in the most difficult test, and then just "let go" the trouble and smile with new events.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:59 am

But there are people in our society with great authority, raised almost to the rank of God, and they talk about how it is right and how right, they make people's choices, pointing to them on the supposedly correct path. They are listened to, they are believed and follow their words, in the words of authoritative people who speak as it should and as it is right, people often build their whole life. Who needs and for whom this is correct, often, of course, is not specified, or is hidden under the elementary good intentions, the very presence of which is suspicious, if a person does not directly talk about his goals.

Return to “Future dads”