How to convince my partner?

Adam31

Re: How to convince my partner?

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

That's an awful situation, of course, but I don't think that you should give up. If you would like to try suggogasy program one more time, than you should choose VIP pacage for to have less problems. But if you can't afford the most expensive oacage, than you can always try to adopt a wonderful little miracle. Try adoption.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Well, that's really a problem, but I think that at first you and your partner should try to talk with each other and share your feelings. Only after that you can try a surrogacy program, but there is one more variant for you to have a child. If you don't have enough money for surrogacy, you can adopt a child.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. Wish you to have a good day today. You have really huge post about your story and you know it was interesting for me to read it. Hmm I am confused as little bit about the right answer here.. Maybe you just should give some time for your partner. You see he has problems at work and you should that it is important for him. Ultimately you don't have any other way to wait when his troubles are ended and then try once to speak about children with him. Moreover if you are sure that he loves children.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

It is really terrible to recognize that your partner doesn't want to communicate with you and to have something common after your living together and after your plans for future. I don't know what to do with guys who simply don't want to be fathers and have children. Maybe as many guys said he needs some time to recognize that life without children is worthless and you should have someone after you to continue your family tree for example. I can not understand his behavior. It is really stupid and his actions are super stupid.

Return to “Surrogacy”