How to convince my partner?

Adam31

Re: How to convince my partner?

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

That's an awful situation, of course, but I don't think that you should give up. If you would like to try suggogasy program one more time, than you should choose VIP pacage for to have less problems. But if you can't afford the most expensive oacage, than you can always try to adopt a wonderful little miracle. Try adoption.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Well, that's really a problem, but I think that at first you and your partner should try to talk with each other and share your feelings. Only after that you can try a surrogacy program, but there is one more variant for you to have a child. If you don't have enough money for surrogacy, you can adopt a child.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. Wish you to have a good day today. You have really huge post about your story and you know it was interesting for me to read it. Hmm I am confused as little bit about the right answer here.. Maybe you just should give some time for your partner. You see he has problems at work and you should that it is important for him. Ultimately you don't have any other way to wait when his troubles are ended and then try once to speak about children with him. Moreover if you are sure that he loves children.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

It is really terrible to recognize that your partner doesn't want to communicate with you and to have something common after your living together and after your plans for future. I don't know what to do with guys who simply don't want to be fathers and have children. Maybe as many guys said he needs some time to recognize that life without children is worthless and you should have someone after you to continue your family tree for example. I can not understand his behavior. It is really stupid and his actions are super stupid.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:40 am

Neither me nor my partner wanted to try economy version. We wanted to do everything as best as possible... But we couldn't not decide who will be a biological father for our future baby. It was truly difficult decision but I tried to convince him to do it. Moreover after some time it turned out that my ex partner could not have children at all so it was natural that I would become a father. Biological father. I was on the seven sky when I knew it. You might imagine how it is to know that after some attempts you are a father

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:32 am

it is your problem and no one would be able to help you with it and you shall know it.i do not know anything about you. f you try your best then I think that you would be able to make your partner sure that you need to go to the next level of your relations and have a child but of course there are some cases when you would not be able to do it and you shall accept it.
Maybe for you and your partner it would be better without the child and you shall understand it. But I do not know. i hope that you will think about some possible way out.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:57 am

it is the real dangerous way, remember, that by pushing on him you will be really in the stage of the constant quarreling... so, therefore, you will also be deeply interested in the whole situation and the result of it will be a mutual understanding...!
and maybe in a while you will be happy to take it all over and make things work out! AS for me and my standard situation, we did not have the problem with this, my husband was ready to make the final step and me too, although I was a little bit afraid of upcoming changes..but it happens to all of us!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:39 am

Hello dear dads. I am so curious about sharing If you want to have children and create a big family you must do such attempts and try yourself as a biological father. I do not have certain advice but I think that both of you should discuss this theme. I recommend you to find all benefits and advantages of trying it again. But there is some other question maybe he simple doesn't want to be a dad again. Here you must make him sure that being a father and having big family is the best thing in the world. Maybe after such words he will understand you and do right decision. And I advise you to do the same

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 am

Money as an end in itself, nor how do not lead us to happiness. It's simple. As soon as we reach a certain level of prosperity, we have a desire to achieve more. Satisfaction is not possible. Hence, we can conclude that with the growth of well-being, people's desires also change. The desire to have more and more money leads to people sacrificing health and family life, for the sake of more of them.
Here, and there is a paradox, because for happiness the most important are the health and quality of the relationship.

Return to “Surrogacy”