Previous experience

Linkoln

Re: Previous experience

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 pm

i know that it is hard fr you ad hard for your partner ,of course it is natural.it is very hard to trust them but i think that you would be able to do it if you really need their help. i think that there would be always some people that would try to make a fool of you.if the person has done something like that then of course he or she shall have an understanding that it is not good and of course shall be punished. i think that nowadays it is very common and it is impossible and it can not be so and that is why you shall think about the solution of the problems. that is it. good luck.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Have a fantastic night boys!!! How are you feeling today??? Unfortunately I have no previous experience in surrogacy motherhood. I am a newcomer in this sphere and I am here to be helped by all of you guys!!!! I am not experienced man in it and you know friend I am also looking for surrogate agency. I am not aware of this process at all and personaly for me it is really difficult to tell you about some certain things. I believe that here I also will find the agency that will be really good both for me and my partner

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am

Personally I think that all people are different and that you should be afraid of betrayal. I think that we should trust our partners. Don't hesitate andchoose a surrogacy program for you to have a baby. Try to believe your partner. I think that the most important thing in relationships is the trust. Trust and you would be very happy.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Yeah guys .maybe one hundred times I have mentioned about my experience in the surrogate motherhood. I didn't regret doing it. Two years ago I became so happy father. Thanks for this agency http://biodads.com/ if you don't know what way to choose and what agency to choose you can refer to this website. Here you can find even comments from happy parents, this agency helped to become fathers. It is really worth your attention you will not regret I think. If you don't know what to choose please listen to me and try it

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Gregory I surely understand you, but nowadays I am exactly those one who is walking around the park with children. Of course if you need a help i am ready to share my life experience.
I have become happy father thanks to this surrogacy agency http://panaxcenter.com/ . Of course with huge sureness I can recommend you it because if there is not this agency I would not be the happiest father in this world. I would like to say that I wasnnot sure in the service of surrogate motherhood but after free consultation in this agency .

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 pm

You know sometimes we need to have that kind of people in our lives - to learn to appreciate people with better characters. Some people do not value those ones who love them, until they are going to experience what does it mean to be neglected and despised.
I can not say that I ever was that way, but I know people who were. Some of them were taught good life lessons - and then they said thanks to these "leeches" they met in their lives. Not right to their faces, of course, but in our talks, you know - when they evaluated all the things happened in their lives and people who took the major parts in it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:23 am

It is easy for me to talk about previous experience. Nowadays I have little son who lives with me)))I am ready to say that it was the best decision to choose surrogate motherhood here http://biodads.com/ and not to hesitate as for adoption. This process is not for me. But surrogacy is what everyone needs. Agency is worthy of your attention and your using. They suggest the best quality and the best payment as well. Biodads helped me to achieve my lifetime dream . It was surely the best what I did

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 am

I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you!!!I am an active user of this website and I would like to say guys that I am very interested in always we disscus here.
I would like to say that unfortunately I have no experience if we speak about previous experience...But I know that thanks for one wonderful surrogate agency they got a chance to be parents!!And I think that in the nearest I will have such experience in the nearest time!!Because I ma also going to become a father

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 am

this guy did not like your figure, did not like sex with you, he was supplied fully with his parents - and he needed you only because you "came to him, bought everything, didn't quarrel because of his computer games"..
Hmmm. people do have pretty peculiar characters sometimes!) As for the previous experiences, all my ex boyfriends never remained in my memory as the tombstones on the graveyard, haunted by the ghosts.. I did have pretty hard breakups, but when I remember all my previous experiences - I always do recall them with the feeling of nostalgia, rather than any bitterness.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Of course I have experience both in surrogacy and natural way of being a father. I have two kids. And one of them from my second marriage and actually thanks for surrogate motherhood. I am ready to help you to choose the right one, for example http://biodads.com/ this agency will be able to help you parents in a short time and you will not be worried about some difficulties or troubles. Exactly this one can make this procedure much more easier ,nowadays our son is three years old and we are so thankful surrogate mother for such a chance to be fathers.

Return to “Surrogacy”