how to check it?

Orlando

Re: how to check it?

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:52 pm

I want to answer from my own experience. For me, an obedient child is a child who is weak-willed, lack of initiative, devoid of natural spontaneity and immediacy. Such children, getting out of the control of the parent, easily fall under the influence of anyone. Yes, an active willful child is a test for parents, but with an understanding of the individual characteristics and needs of such a child, they can and should be learned to manage. I know children willing to cooperate, respecting the authority of adults, who are able to make a compromise decision and these qualities have been really introduced since childhood. And along with this, the child is left with the right not to want something, to not do something, to forget, to get tired, etc.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:49 am

That is too much, of course.. i would rely on the agency in this case completely. Before the agencies - there were guys crazy enough to hire surrogate mothers on their own in order to have kids..
And often the women who agreed on that were not the healthiest ones - and waged not the best lifestyle - well those guys did have the reasons to worry about. And today we can just relax.. because all the sides of the agreement are interested in the kid to be healthy - the surrogate mother is not on the last place.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:51 am

Start treating grievances as markers that show you what's inside you. After all, we are offended only by what we consider to be true. And vice versa: we can not be offended by telling us something that we do not think of ourselves. That's why the offenders can say thanks, because they pointed you to that weak place, the attitude to which you yourself should work.
For many, this advice sounds fantastic, which is no wonder, because we (many, in any case) were brought up in a sense of constant competition. We competed with our classmates, then with relatives, then with the children of our neighbors.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 am

The notion of "must", already points not to life, but to the struggle with tension and pressure created by this debt, which in fact is not there. Being abstracted from all faith, and understanding often the recklessness of young heads, it is still necessary to direct them to the true path, we will not deny this, but for this, this very true way must be known by ourselves.If parents are, to put it mildly, losers in life, and often it's not so much losers, as frank idiots, I'm sorry for such a vividly expressed evidence of this conclusion, then their company alone, not to mention moralizing on their part, will help the development of idiocy in the minds of their children.

Return to “Future dads”