Erectile dysfunction

ANdreF37

Re: Erectile dysfunction

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi guys, how are you today?? How are you? Yes, the topic is quite complex! To maintain a healthy weight is very important .Being overweight can bring many health problems, including type 2 diabetes, which can cause nerve damage throughout the body. This can greatly affect your erection! An erection is the result of increased blood flow in the penis. Blood flow is usually stimulated by either sexual thoughts or direct contact with the penis. I think you need to take care of their health, eat right and to actively engage in sex! Good luck, take care of yourself and your health! ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:17 am

Hi all! How are you? The weather is beautiful today! Oh this is a very complex topic! You always want to beat the best. it sounds scary but the problem still is very serious. And it's true what you said about diet. To maintain a healthy weight is very important .
Being overweight can bring many health problems. I think you should get rid of it as soon as possible! You have to protect yourself! To be treated and listen to your body! :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi how are you? What's new? A very complex topic to discuss! the problem is very serious, because you have to look after themselves and their health! It is very important for the normal functioning of our body!!! good care of your self, to feel very good and free! You need to follow the diet, watch your weight exercise! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:22 am

Daddy, I think that your post is very very actual!!! And it is more than true!! I want to say that I have found out something new about it from you.. It was pretty interesting I think..for example that research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried, and processed foods can contribute to decreased blood circulation throughout the body...It is new information for me..

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 am

How are you feeling today my dear boys?? :mrgreen: what plans do you have for this happy day? So I am in a good mood so I am ready to do everything :lol: it is new for me that research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried, and processed foods can contribute to decreased blood circulation throughout the body. Thanks for the sharing!

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 am

Ohhhhh... You know guys it is really very very sad for me to speak about this theme for discussion!! Of course it will happen with everyone some years.. But it is really very very sad. Somewhere I read thar research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. What can be good? :shock: I have found out that diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:22 am

Nice to meet all of you here today!!! How are you going to spend this day? I agree that with regular use of alcohol in large doses disrupted liver, hormonal imbalance occurs state violated the secretion of male hormones. All this can cause erectile dysfunction. And it is true, I think that alcohol kills everything good and everything healthy in our life. And it true to say in addition that moderate drinking usually does without a negative effect on potency. Sedentary lifestyle is the main thing that can cause this problem. Try to move more often.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Hmm my dear. I even have nothing to recommend you because your diet is one of the best decision in this situation. I mean that it is true that research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried. in addition I would like to recommend you to be not so nervous. Stress can be completely harmful

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Daddy Adam I really like reading your posts because almost all of them are really interesting for me and for each person in this community. I would like to help you but unfortunately I am not well aware of any diseases, just a little bit. For example I also know that the blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried, and processed foods can contribute to decreased blood circulation throughout the body. Apart from it you should get rid of any bad habits in your life.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 am

I have never faded with it. I strongly hope that both me and my partner will not have problems with it. Of course I know the fact that research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried, and processed foods can contribute to decreased blood circulation .

Return to “Polls”