Their point of view

Erik

Re: Their point of view

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:43 pm

i think that you can not convince all the people. many people think about the opinion of society and the question that they do not understand them and do not support them worries them really very much but i do not know what to tell you about it because i think that it is very hard to state it , of course the opinion of society can be very important but you know i you care about it then you would not be happy and you would not have what you want to have and that is why you shall choose your own way of everything and i think that you would be able to do it. that is it, thank you.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Different people have different points of view. But it doesn't mean that you should listen to other people but not yourself. I think that every person should listen to only himself, but not others, even if these are his friends. I think every person has a chanse to become a good parent and that's why I think that you'll become a good parent, you should only want it and try to do your best.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 pm

I think that every person can change his point of view or change his life. If you had one thought as for children earlier, and now the other it doesn't mean that you're not serious person. People can talk to much, but it doesn't mean, that you should listen to them. I think that you should listen to your heart and the heart of your beloved.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:48 am

Many people, many thoughts. Different people, different point of views. But you have your own point of view. I think that all of us should listen other people but we should do only those things, and act in such a way, which we consider to be right, because all of us should act only in the way we want to, but not in a way someone consider to be right.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:13 am

You know, many people do not want to have children before they meet really important people for them. And after that they can change their minds or even to change themselves. I think that you shouldn't listen to other people who think that they know you. It is not so. The only person who really knows you is you, so listen to your heart.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 am

Hello dear visitor.. I am a little bit confused of course after your words. I have many different thoughts in my mind and to tell the truth I even don't know what certainly say. But I am more than sure you don't have to listen to someone, try to think just about your desires and your wishes. If you want to have a baby, so let's do it. Do not listen to others. You have your own head. As for agency I tried I can recommend you http://panaxcenter.com/ . I know that it is known that it is one of the best places . When I tried this agency I understood that all people would certainly help me, I knew that this process is really complicated but probably it is worthy.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm

you shall worry about their point of view and i think that you shall understand it, it is not your business ad you shall not take care of it and it would be easier for you to live and organise your life. of course the are your friends but you know i think that good friends always support their close people in everything and they try to make everything easier for them and to be always near them ad help to solve the problems, and i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is life and i think that you support me in it. in general i can tell you that if you think that you are ready then you are.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 am

i think that your worries are just without any reason. i think that you shall not think about them,they are just your friends and they do not have any right to judge you or something like that.
i think that you understand it very good. yes they may think that you are not ready to have the child and everything like that but you just shall not take it into account , if you know that you ready and you know for sure that you want to have the child then you shall take it easier. that is what i think about it and i hope that you would better listen to my words. good luck my friend.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:33 am

So you not only deserve the approval and support of others, but you yourself will begin to treat yourself better. Becoming happy and beloved is simple, one must love others and try to make them happy. Believe that you will succeed, you will never succeed unless you are completely sure of it. It sounds tough, but it's true. The peaks reach those who go to them, overcoming all obstacles and for a moment not doubting the correctness of their path. Believing in yourself, in your goals and dreams is something that will help you even in the most desperate second. And remember: the result will surpass all your expectations, even the most daring.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 am

Well, for example, the son of a shoemaker became a shoemaker, which is not surprising, and thus, having allegedly made his own choice, he continues the work of his father, simply replacing it in this place of the shoemaker. It turns out that the son of a shoemaker took on the vital role of his father, which implies living a life in a certain scenario. You see, such a person did not decide anything for himself when he made such a choice. He did not even think about who he was, why he came to this world, what he wants from life and why he wants it.

Return to “Future dads”