Is it safe???

Ben_Roar

Re: Is it safe???

Postby Ben_Roar » Sat May 27, 2017 8:10 am

you are moving tomorrow already, Miles - that is a really big event for you and your family ) How is Shawn there - is he anxious about that as well?): i suppose he is still too small to feel the significance of the event) So what are you planning to do when you are going to arrive there, by the way? Unpacking, may be you are going to do some renovations there in the first several weeks? I remember when we did move to this place in Nottingham - we did change lot of things here actually. Though it is inconvenient to do that - when you do have the small kid with you - i do understand that.. Do you have some of your relatives living there with you?

Miles

Postby Miles » Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 am

Ben - we are already here - and that does feel fantastic) the neighbour that I was telling you about did apologize for that kind of behaviour - and he did promise to explain what it was all about... the only thing that is missing here for now is the cable internet - but we are going to have it today in the afternoon already.. So basicly we are really happy) As for the relatives - my parents are living here) So there is not going to be any problem - if I will need to hand the kid to someone for several days - grand ma and grand pa are going to be glad to have Shawn with them even for a month)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

Miles - so it is already quite a time since you did move.. how does it feel now - after some time had passed? how is the kid?:) And what with that neighbour that you were speaking about?:) You did promise to tell us some interesting - so you are taking it too long with your silence) as for my news.. We are going to fly to the clinic on the fifteenth.. that is not going to take long - as our manager said c- they did calculate that the kid must be born on fifteenth - or somewhere around that time. We are not that .. sentimental and crazy to insist on our presence on the birth itself - so we are going to do just fine.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:00 am

I do agree with your opinion about the presence on the birth itself. .More than that - I know that there are people who do film all that.. I wonder what is the purpose of that.. Are they showing that to the kid itself - and all the guests on his birthday party? :) that does remind me of George Carlin's stand-up - when he was speaking about "professional parents, those obsessive diaper sniffers")) He really did point out that right - I did see that kind of people - and I was always trying to keep away from them.. .else way I would tell them what do i think about all that - and we would become enemies)

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 am

Traveling with children is not always easy, especially on long-haul flights, or any long trip by train or car. However, with a little preparation your traveling time can possibly become as smooth as a baby’s bottom. Have your children's appropriate legal documents. Passports are now required for all children, including infants and toddlers, for international U.S. travel. Make sure to order them 4-6 weeks in advance to allow for their applications to be processed. Double check everything, as the last thing you want is to cancel a trip because your child's passport application was denied for lack of information. If you don't need a passport to travel, still remember to take a copy of your children's birth certificates. The cut-off age for lap children is two years old. Some airlines don’t ask for a birth certificate and some do. So to be on the safe side, keep a copy of your children’s birth certificates in your purse/bag. Of course, if you have a passport, you will not need to bring birth certificates as the passport will provide complete authentication.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:53 pm

in your case it does seem to be the self reliance that is provoked to exist because of the fear. .Though in some cases that is something that is a natural part of the personality. .In my case it is not that way - I do depend on people that I am close with - and do not depend on the strangers.. for example - when a friend of mine is going to tell me that my clothing style sucks - i am going to consider about that - and take some action.. but if that is going to be told by some stranger person - eve if that person is a modeller - then I would not give a damn about his opinion) I suppose that it does seem to be silly for you)

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 am

ask yourself why you do not do that - and you are going to get the answer to the question that you asked) Sometimes parents try to control your life as if you still were in the school - in the same time you may have other points of view on different things.. the main thing in this case is not to live with them - then you are going to have great relations.. that is what is called "love on the distance" - a great thing when you do love the person, but you cannot stand being near this person for a long time, you know) That is the way we love each other with my parents for example)

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:52 am

As a result, many people permanently live in search of new enemies, and only this helps them to develop. Only in the environment of those to whom they can envy and who can win these people are able to motivate themselves to move forward. Only here the movement of this in the end becomes extremely destructive for these same people. The spirit of constant rivalry corrodes from within, becomes a barrier to new opportunities and resources, "gobbles up" your energy. More precisely, you yourself give it to those who are jealous and compete with whom.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:52 am

For generations to pass on horrible in its content life, slavish life, it's really so terrible, if you think that in this case we do not need faith in hell, we again have the opportunity to observe it with our own eyes. In most cases, I deal with the minds of people who, firstly, are identified minds, and secondly they are static minds who, knowing nothing and not understanding, say the opposite. And I'm not even talking about the fact that these minds are rushing from the past to the future and back, absolutely not looking at the present present, in which they have something, just this something, they are completely ignored, because such behavior for them it is natural.

Return to “Future dads”