I just can not stop

Herbert

Re: I just can not stop

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 am

And do not torture yourself with the fact that you can do something good the day after tomorrow. You refuse yourself in those classes that do not bring money, and the joy of "bread is not namazhesh."
It is not right. We all need a portion of joy, and joy does not always bring exclusively material things. So do not be afraid to dream and go for your dream. It does not matter how useful it is. It's important how much joy she brings to you.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 am

You can not just say that this idea is very interesting, I like it, so I need to try to implement it. It's called poking your finger in the sky, hoping for luck. It is necessary to justify the correctness of the chosen idea, before proceeding with its implementation. And the more evidence in its support, the better.
Develop an action plan. Planning is a very important activity that is necessary for the realization of various tasks and for the implementation of different ideas. Above I wrote that it is important to be able to improvise in order to be as flexible as possible in your behavior in order to be able to make quick, adequate decisions to act on the situation, and not out of habit.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:04 am

Food plays a very important role in the life of every person, it is no wonder they say: "You are what you eat."And if you want to be healthy, active, cheerful and cheerful, you need to eat healthy food. On this subject, written a lot of scientific papers, telling how this or that food affects human health, but we will not retell all of them. But we will provide the most useful tips for healthy eating.

Return to “Health & sex”