less options

Stewart

Re: less options

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:46 am

Daniel.. So complex question I want to say... Daniel I understand why are you worried.. I had the same feelings when I couldn't choose the agency at all and the country I want to refer.. Everything was very difficult you know. But to tell the truth I don't recommend you to refer in another country.. Of course it can be cheaper in some countries buuuut you will have problems with departure.. That is for sure.. So u recommend you to choose the agency in your country or near your country... Good luck Daniel!!!!

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:21 pm

i will try to explain what i think about it. i think that for the family you shall try to do everything that you can because it definitely plays some role and you shall understand it and you shall keep it in your mind but of course if you are not sure in yourself and if you do not know whether you would be able to do something then you shall not do it because it would not be good for you, you shall all the time have your own opinion about everything and you shall think about it like that, i think that you would find your right way and you hall not amek any mistake about that

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:33 pm

As for me, I think if you really want to have a baby than you can do it. But you should think over about all the important issues before the removal: money, work and other important things. I think that every person can do it if they really want to have a child. But if you really want a child, than try to find an agency and the surrogative mother at least on the same continent.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:56 pm

I don't think that it is possible. My friends have already get a child with the help of the surrogacy program and there wasn't any need to move to another city. Though I think that there can be such an opportunity. So, if I and my husband would like to have a baby with the help of the surrogacy program, so we would do that, I think.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 am

I don't think that it would be very important to live on the other continent so much time. a lot of people who have their babies with the help of the surrogacy program live on different continents and they still manage to have their little miracles. But I think that if such an opportunity would appear, than you should do that.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

Less options guys, I suppose this agency is worthy of your attention and your efforts in future. Have you ever heard about http://panaxcenter.com/ . it is known that it is one of the best places . When I tried this agency I understood that all people would certainly help me, I knew that this process is really complicated but probably it is worthy. It is worthy this money you pay for it. I didn't regret money and my efforts, of course firstly it turned out to be really difficult , all these papers, documents and many other. But that clinic helped us to make this process not so complicated.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 pm

i understand everything but you know i think that it is too much and you shall not do it, of course there are different situations, if you understand that you can move there and it would not spoil your life and your career, if you have free time then why not, i think that it would be even better for you and you would be able to know everything and to be the witness of everything, but you know f you understand that you shall leave your job and you shall change everything, i think that it is better to look for another agency, i wish you good luck my dear friend.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:14 am

most people here do the pilgrimage - because there are not that many people here that are passing the surrogacy program in their own countries. I was not an exception... And you guys as well - those if you who are in process already)) The flight tickets are usually the necessary thing for the surrogacy program. people are crossing the oceans for that - the report about the Australian gay couples - that were using the services of the Indian agency (that was closed recently). the distance is not the biggest problem.. the biggest problem is the law.. the laws, I mean.. And an even bigger one - is the indecision)

Return to “Future dads”