when you have a tragedy...

DavidSt

Re: when you have a tragedy...

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 pm

That's a real tragedy. I can only immagine the pain of such loss, but still, if your friend wanted to have a baby, I don't think that he should refuse from this decision, because he wouldn't return his father and to live in pain is also not a way out. I think your friend should have a baby. I think the baby can bring some light not only in your friend's life but also in his mothr's life. But it's only up to him.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 pm

That's a real tragedy, of course, but it is not your friend's fault. It happens... But having a baby means that it is the extenction of the family. I don't think that his friend's father could be against the child. I think that they shouldn't refuse from the child. I think that they should get a child. A child would bring some light in their home.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 am

As for me, I think that your friend should have a baby even if there is such a situation. I think that the baby would bring them a lot a happiness and joy. I think that the baby would help them to cope with their loss. They should't refuse from their dream. There are a lot of bad things which can happen in our lives but it doesn't mean that we should refuse from our dreams.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:28 pm

Daniel, I surely understand your friend because I have had the same situation some weeks ago. I have lost my grandma.. I can not find suitable words to describe this pain inside. My soul is breaking and suffer from this grief. My grandmother was the best woman I have ever known. She always helped me and support in all its cases. The last year she was sick but I strongly believed that she was getting better. Unfortunately no. It is my first heartbreaking loss. And your friend feels the same. Try to support him and try to be very careful.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:00 pm

of course, the loss of relatives, close friends or people who played more or less important role in the life you have, is a painful period... and it is definitely useless to tell you that you have to cheer up the friend...what is the need to cheer someone up if the pin is just impossible to express..????
i bet that it will be really better just to stop crying and give all the needed help to your mate, you know? so.. what is going to be next..? do you know about it??? or maybe you have already discussed some facts along with the friend of yours??

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:46 am

It is so interesting and i want to say that the situation with cancer is really very tragical.
Nowadays those who have problems can be succesfully curesdif the cancer was found on the first stages.
I think the man should tell his relatives earlier and maybe they can help somehow and the tragedy could have been prevented. From the other side if you know that this is the last stage and you don't want others to suffer, maybe it's better not to tell

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:33 am

I am so sorry about your friend.. It is horrible I might say.. I don't even can find suitable words to describe this feeling when you don't have grandparents at all already.. It is very sad. I have also tears in my eyes and I am so sad while communicating on this theme. But apart from it I have just the best memories and thoughts about my grandma who recently has died . When I have found out it, I couldn't imagine and even believe that it happened. This person meant really much for me and nowadays she is not with me. I remember my state in such period. You might support him.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Perhaps, this is one of those questions on which it is hardly possible to hear two identical answers, because for everyone happiness is individual. What for different people is hidden under this ephemeral concept? And how different are people's ideas about happiness? Here are just a few examples. Opinion of philosophers: Happiness brings good deeds and help to other people. (Plato) The true happiness and bliss of man consist only in the wisdom and knowledge of Truth. (B. Spinoza) For children, happiness is more specific: Happiness is when sweets - and a lot!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 pm

This weight, which is the basis of family ideology, is passed on from generation to generation, and thus the whole life of many people is influenced by various authoritative personalities, while the person himself, as a person, with his vision of life and his ideas, goes into the shadow . Of course, you need to learn from other people, and those who can really help you, who really can teach you something, are many, true benefactors are many. Such people are unobtrusive, they do not inspire anyone, they do not inspire anything, they are not persistent, you want to listen, you want, no, your business.

Return to “Future dads”