gender of future baby

Willy.W

Re: gender of future baby

Postby Willy.W » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:33 pm

:D Hello!!! I can't say that I I have never thought about this question. Earlier I really dreamt about getting son and I couldn't accept any other variant. But now I truly understand that it doesn't matter. Although everything depends on person. We can not judge each decision. Nowadays I just dream about being a father and it is not important for me what gender of baby to have. But to tell the truth my partner is eager to have daughter :lol: I don't know why he decided to have exactly daughter and why he has such a opinion))))

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:53 am

I even don't see any other good feeling than this one of having such a great ability to be a father of two babies. I was very proud of myself and my partner when I found out that I would be a father of twins. But at all it didn't play any role for me what baby to have, son or daughter, two or more. It is God's blessing when he gives you many babies and I am really happy of being such a father. Personally for me it is exactly not important. If I have choice whom to choose I would be confused and I would not have any answer here, because boy or girl, they are equal for me

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:30 am

Well, every person has his own opinion as for this question. I think that the best way to solve this problem is to talk with your partner. You should decide it by your own. As for me, it is not so important, so we didn't choose the gender. It was a wonderful surprise for us. So, go your husband and talk to him.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Really how can anybody choose the geder of the future baby . only mothernature can do it.
Of course i've heard and read that there are some technologies that give the opportunity to plan the gender of the baby, some ovulation cicles , fases of the Moon and the stuff like this. Some methods are more scientifical and are based on the hormonal tests and the stuff like this, so you can choose the right time to have boy , for example. But i think this mrthods are better for straight couples than gay ones!

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 am

Very interesting. My partner and I think that to choose the gender of your child is wrong! If you want a baby it means you are ready for the responsibility. Are you ready to love the little miracle baby!
The most important thing that you will be parents. Taking in his arms the little miracle baby, it is happiness. Girl and boy gifts. Your house will be the laughter of children!!! :roll: What a difference a girl or a boy? The most important thing that you will become parents!!!!! You will by happy, I'm sure!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 am

:idea: attention people. I have super interesting point of view. I hope you will answer me. Nowadays we don't care about gender of our future baby and we really would like to have both of them ,I mean boy and girl. But some years ago my husband and I were really waiting for a boy and we got it. It was surprising for us. Because I have already son from my ex marriage and here is one more boy. Nowadays our opinion has changed we would be pretty happy to be dads of girl too. We are waiting for an opportunity and maybe we will adopt girl in future.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:47 am

If you find devalued, chronically unsuccessful or "toxic" people, ask yourself first: why do you communicate with them at all? So that it would not be boring to get their confession and envy, because it's scary to push people away? Think about how you can get this value in another way and "shake" this environment of your own, saving it from those who harm you only.
Simultaneously, start the process of "background" acquaintance with new people, and with those to the society of which you aspire. It is desirable that these people represent for you the best role model in this or that life context.

Return to “Future dads”