My shortness of breath is always with me

Edgar

Re: My shortness of breath is always with me

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:43 am

Shortness of breath, or dyspnea, is an uncomfortable condition that makes it difficult to fully get air into your lungs. Problems with your heart and lungs can harm your breathing. Some people may experience shortness of breath suddenly for short periods of time. Others may experience it over the long term — several weeks or more. Call an ambulance if you experience sudden and severe difficulty in breathing, especially if it’s accompanied by tightness in your chest.
If your shortness of breath isn’t caused by a medical emergency, you could try several types of home treatments that are effective at helping alleviate this condition. Many simply involve changing position, which can help relax your body and airways.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Most cases of shortness of breath are due to heart or lung conditions. Your heart and lungs are involved in transporting oxygen to your tissues and removing carbon dioxide, and problems with either of these processes affect your breathing.
Shortness of breath that comes on suddenly (called acute) has a limited number of causes. In the case of shortness of breath that has lasted for weeks or longer (called chronic), the condition is most often due to:
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Deconditioning
Heart dysfunction
Interstitial lung disease
Obesity
A number of other health conditions also can make it hard to get enough air.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 am

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, is an inflammatory lung condition that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs and difficulty breathing. It's triggered primarily by chronic smoking and/or long-term exposure to irritating gases or particulate matter. There are two primary variants of COPD: emphysema or chronic bronchitis. COPD is treatable with specific lifestyle changes and medical management. Preventing or early treatment of COPD reduces the risk of developing heart disease and lung cancer. The main cause of COPD in developed countries is tobacco smoking — at least 25% of chronic smokers develop symptomatic COPD. Cigarette smoke contains chemicals that damage the bronchial tubes and air sacs of the lungs, which causes them to lose elasticity. As a result, air is trapped in the lungs during exhalation, essentially making breathing very inefficient. The situation can be acerbated by emphysema, which involves inflammation and overproduction of mucus in the lungs and bronchi.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Shortness of breath can be a scary experience, but you can relieve your symptoms. Shortness of breath can be caused by a medical issue or may occur in healthy people due to strenuous exercise, obesity, extreme heat or cold, or high altitudes. You can control your shortness of breath by learning what to do in the moment, consulting your doctor, and changing your lifestyle. Visit your doctor. If your shortness of breath may be caused by a health issue, then you should make an appointment with your doctor. Your doctor can determine the underlying cause of your shortness of breath and prescribe the best treatment. Depending on the cause, they may help you develop a treatment plan that includes lifestyle changes to help you better manage or alleviate your breathing issues.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

your situation is quite uncertain. In addition, there can be many different causes, which can be difficult to determine, even in the hospital. But in any case I heard about some other reasons.
For example, colds. At this time, the nose is laid in humans, which also greatly complicates the process of breathing. To cope with the problem simply, only need to buy in a drugstore remedy for the common cold. Allergic reactions are also able to provide a similar phenomenon. This case can also occur dyspnea on walking. Calling this condition can laryngeal edema, or swelling of the vocal cords. As you can see, it is necessary to rely on your body.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

It is very important to stop smoking, as this is the first and principal factor of development of such pathologies, and other more serious diseases.
Consumption of alcohol is also recommended to reduce or even eliminate. It is recommended to regularly perform gymnastic complexes for expansion and light exercise. We must take care of their emotional state, to prevent breakdowns and hysterics. Sleep should be in the correct horizontal position raised to thirty or forty degrees head. Regularly I have to deal with at least the minimum physical activity, and in the morning to charge.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:44 am

The idea that only through the thorns one can break through to the stars reflects the deep man's attitudes connected with fears and insecurities. If we take into account the complex and contradictory features of the human character, an illusion arises: if "I struggle and overcome", then "I am worthy of self-esteem."
Striving to fight and overcome reduces internal anxiety, makes a person more self-confident, because by that he self-affirms, tests himself, proving himself that he is strong and enduring.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:43 am

Any sports loads make a person stronger and confident. Exercises vumbildinga - also greatly help women. We need to set ourselves as many achievable goals as possible.
Most people are striving for too complicated goals, therefore, not having reached them, they feel disappointed and unhappy. Therefore, we need to really look at the situation and set ourselves more achievable goals. Then you will always be happy when you reach a new goal.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:18 am

Of course I know a little bit about the following one. Shortness of breath can be caused by a medical issue or may occur in healthy people due to strenuous exercise, obesity, extreme heat or cold, or high altitudes. You can control your shortness of breath by learning what to do in the moment, consulting your doctor, and changing your lifestyle. Visit your doctor. If your shortness of breath may be caused by a health issue, then you should make an appointment with your doctor. In any case you can start doing sport

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 am

Knowledge has always been a force, because thanks to them we expand our horizons, we learn the laws of the universe, we form with their help our own picture of the world and of course we use them to solve various problems and tasks. Of course, the flexibility of thinking, knowledge also helps to develop, because with their help we expand the range of their abilities, learning about new methods of achieving certain goals. Above, we talked about the flexibility of thinking from the standpoint of a creative approach to solving various kinds of problems and tasks.

Return to “Health & sex”