Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Willy.W

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Gooooood mornong super friendly people!!!! :D :D :D :D Maybe another piece of news?? What do you think about it? http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/11/27/ ... a-lesbian/ could you share your emotions after reading this article? It is not so pleasant to hear that woman was beaten by a group of 5 for being a lesbian. Personally I have read that Hooks then says the attack turned violent after Hooks says she tried to defend her girlfriend. She described it as a horror movie, though she was not a watcher but a part of it. And what have you found? Do you have some information???

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 am

Hi there friendly people!!! Glad to greet you here as usual!!Willy personally for me it is not a fresh article because I heard a lot about it!! For example Sabrina Hooks, of Inglewood, Los Angeles, says she was verbally and physically abused by five people in a Jack in the Box restaurant where she was with her female beloved Morgan, so she believes her sexuality to be a crime motive. Everything began with verbal abuse and turned into physical attack. Hooks then says the attack turned violent after Hooks says she tried to defend her girlfriend.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 pm

i have never heard such things and that is why i do not even know how to react on it. but you see andy says that she was brought up in a loving environment and that is why i think that it is really worth our attention and it is really very good that famous people talk about it and they are not shy.
it is a god example that in the gay family children may be happy and may be surrounded by love and good emotions. i think that you understand me. i wish you good luck and everything the best and i really hope that you have understood me. thank you for your attention.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 pm

It is not new theme I suppose. There are many different details which should be discussed. for example, is it familiar to you that that two guys can seriously put their hands on a female, it’s shocking,” Morgan added,“I wish we lived in a world where things weren’t like this”. Hooks says she came out in high school and had never faced abuse like she did on 29 October. She says she has been left mentally scarred by the attack. “For it to get violent and, like I said, no one helped, that’s just what really stunned me and it still hurts. I think that it might turn over your mind..

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:45 am

Thank you for sharing! This actress is very beautiful and confident woman! It's a surprise for me, guys. True, I did not expect to hear such news, so I was in shock for a while.
I admire her daring nature and willingness to speak the truth.
I think her family deserves praise and it's really great news! I believe that the news gives us strength and confidence to deal with the world, proving that we have the right to love

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 am

to be honest, this is amazing how people can hide intimate secrets of their life, don't you think so?! ;) but frankly speaking, exactly THIS revealing was almost necessary, in my opinion!
and this is quite understandable that such kind of truth was useful and informative. Of course, now the society can see that gay family, gay mother and brothers CAN raise a good kid and talented actress or singer, whatever... :idea: Hope that people will understand it eventually...

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:01 pm

How are you going to spend this perfect day? In what way do you want to spend it? Coming back to this article I want to inform you that everything began with verbal abuse and turned into physical attack. Hooks then says the attack turned violent after Hooks says she tried to defend her girlfriend. She described it as a horror movie, though she was not a watcher but a part of it. After being pushed and shoved, Hooks says she was punched and eventually ended up. More important you will find on their website

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 am

However, you can not wait for this day, and independently bring it closer. Just let go of some things, then you can break through the walls of your limitations and become happy.
Who cares if he thinks about them? If you are happy with the decisions you make, this is the right choice, and no matter what others say. Think about how much you will get if you stop constantly looking back at other people, wondering if they like your decision or not. In addition, you and half the time do not guess what people really think about you, so is it worth trying?

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:42 am

Support your child when needed. Both the baby and the teenager should feel that in a difficult situation they have someone to turn to for help and advice that they will not be alone with their trouble. The child should feel safe, protected by his parents.
Do not scare the child with horror stories. For example, if you tell your child that in case of bad behavior Baba Yaga will come and drag him to the forest, the child understands this: first, a terrible old woman can enter the apartment at any time, secondly, parents will allow Baba Yaga to drag him to his lair. So you can't trust your parents, they won't protect you. The child no longer feels safe.

Return to “Surrogacy”