Surrogate mother should be..??

Stewart

Re: Surrogate mother should be..??

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 am

Hmm. I have mentioned that that if you choose surrogate way of becoming parents you should be so accurate. Of course agency should prepare for all users good candidates and checked them but you still should be careful. First of all her health. All people said it but I want to repeat that her physical and mental ability is more important than appearance for example. Because exactly from the health of surrogate mother if she is an egg donor depends the health of your baby. You know agency should take care about it first of all.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 pm

i think that all the fathers think that she shall be perfect but you shall understand that it is not always possible. i am sure that you understand the importance of it and you would change everything even if you have a problem in your life. for you it shall be very important to do the right one and i think that you know what i mean and that is why if you do your best and if you try your best then you would be able to solve all the problems in your life, i think that you realise what i am talking about;. that is why you shall search for everything and you shall find the best way out for yourself

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:41 am

I think that first of all a surrogate mother shouldn't have bad habbits, I mean alcohol and sigaretts, because it may couse the child bad health, secondly, she should be beatiful and intelligent. I think that the most important thing that concerns the surrogate mother is that she should be a heathy person.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello and have a good evening today dear listeners!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Best wishes for you today on this website. Each person can have different approaches to surrogate mothers. For someone it is important to pay attention to surrogate mothers' appearance . Someone for her health, physical and mental development... It is important to pay attention to her health for sure... I would like to say that when I was looking for a surrogate mother I just needed to have in her good health and absence of bad habits. Something like this.

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Nice to be here with you as usual. How are you going to spend this day? Surrogate mothers are women who help other couples to become parents. And I think that everyone should be thankful for it. First of all surrogate mothers should be healthy, both physically and mentally. Because a lot depends on it. Apart from it you should be aware of her past life. For example surrogate mothers should have children. It is important for them to be a surrogate mother. Don't forget of course about her lifestyle. Bad habits is evil and it is really important for you to know that.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

I think that you hall chose her according to your preferences if you have such an opportunity. of course i think that she shall not be too old. i think that 27 would be good for it, but you shall understand that choosing too young surrogate will not be good as well because you do not know in what way she thinks.
and she may just leave you without your child and something like that. i think that you understand my flow of thoughts. that is what i think about it in general and i think that you understand me very good. i hope that you will choose a god surrogate mother.

Qwinin

Postby Qwinin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

I think that the surrogate mother in the first queue should be healthy and without hereditary diseases. In clinic prices, usually such information is available, https://www.mother-surrogate.com/question-answer.php

Return to “Surrogacy”