Why do women want to be surrogates?

Willy.W

Re: Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:07 am

There are really many reasons maybe why women want to be surrogate mothers. And mostly they choose this profession, yeah.. Nowadays it is exactly profession, so they choose it for earning money. Because this procedure can give really a lot of money for being a surrogate mother . It is not surprising dudes. Ultimately it is just a choice of each person and, if woman decided to do it, for any reasons, we should not judge her. We should be really proud of such women who are ready to help other people to become parents

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:10 am

Hello once more. What about your mood?? being a surrogate mother is really popular activity nowadays and you can agree with me. Our modern world found one more method how to earn money. A lot of women do it not for the sake of others, in most cases I mean, they do it for money and it is probably understandable. They earn realy big sum of money. That's why it is considered to be a kind of profession, why not. There are many volunteers who want to earn money in such a way. Probably it is quite understandable for me. Not bad profession :lol:

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 pm

it is really very hard to explain why some women want to be surrogates but i think that it is a kind of the job and i shall be treated as a job and i think that it is one of the most difficult jobs in the world and you understand it.
in general i can tell you that it is life and you shall understand it that a lot of women do it because of money, it is very hard to find a good job and i think that it is very simple for the women to become surrogates, for that they shall not do anything, just be healthy and want to give their child to the other people and nothing more, i think that it is a normal thin for society nowadays.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:29 am

They want to do it because of money. I don't believe that surrogate mothers help other couples to become parents for free and just because of their personal desire to help. I really do not believe in it. I understand that surrogacy helped everyone to achieve the desirable aim but women need some compensation for being used for this process if to say it with simple words. I don't see anything bad in it. Any help should be praised. I also was glad to give money to woman that helped me to become a father.

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 pm

I really would like to know too, to learn what force or preference pushes a woman to such devotion?! This is may a plain explanation here, like I have read below the topic in some comment that these women only do this for enrichment....
well, I believe it is so in some cases, but, guys, frankly speaking, I relly would like to emphasize on the fact that they do this not only for money, but to help people and also, to give the opportunity to feel how is it to be a parent... I guess, want is to be the main cause!

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Actually nowadays being a surrogate mother means to do something at a great sacrifice to the health. Today it is a profession, but there are few women who do it for the sake of baby and family, but not because of money at first. We had such life experience when surrogacy Mother tried to get from us as much as possible money before giving the birth for our future son. I have faced with it and almost all women do it for their orbit sake, for their richness. that's why we don't come in constant with each other

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am

People who are strong in spirit accept change and willingly go to meet the risk. Their strongest "fear" (if any) is not before the unknown, but before the opportunity to become complacent and stagnant.
The time of change gives them energy and sharpens their best qualities. 4. Do not waste energy on what is not in control Read also: Do ​​not try to hurt: TOP-17 male rules Strong people do not complain about traffic jams, lost luggage and, especially, other people.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 pm

And what is necessary for common sense? Too, that for making the right decisions - knowledge and understanding of the laws of being and well-developed thinking.
Only in this case the main role will be played not by the depth, but by the breadth of our knowledge, and also by our ability to switch our attention from one purpose and values ​​to another. The more we know about the different aspects of our lives, the easier it will be for us to make the most correct decision as to what, what, and what success we need to achieve.

Return to “Chit Chat”