Sport and me

Tally

Sport and me

Postby Tally » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Friends, what do you think about the active lifestyle? i think that this is great and we all need just try to find something really great to try and some kind of sport to do. i think that we all are differnet and we all like differnet things and i thinkthat this is very important to find sport which you will like and which will bring a lot of new and positive emotions for you all. i am sure that you will see some positive changes in the life when you start doing some kinds of sport and you need get stronger body and strikt mental activity. i think that this is very important for the all of us and you need just thinking over it and try to find something for you.

Simon

Re: Sport and me

Postby Simon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:55 am

I think that any kind of activity is very useful for theall of us and i think that we all need just try to find something benefitial and useful for the all of us and do. i mean differnet sport kinds, because there are many diffenret great kinds of activity you can try and i think that you absolutely sure will find something really useful for you to do and something to full -fill your free time. i want you all just try to find something that can bring a lot of satisfaction into the life and something you will do and get a lot of new and positive impressions and emotions for you with the help of it. i hope that you will see the chanfges in the life and you will be happy with it.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:29 am

Sport and me are two inseparable things... And I am tired to tell you that I like it!!!! I really like do the sport!!!!
I can not imagine my life without sport and my health too. I like to keep my body in a good shape, I understood that appearance of my body is so aesthetical thing. Moreover I know that my partner likes husky bodies as me that's why I try to be an ideal person for him concerning physical shape. If you are training you get many advantages in your life. I just say it from my own experience.

JessicaMilardo

Postby JessicaMilardo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:21 am

This type of post my favorite . I really like this type of post. I hope this is only the beginning of this unique information. I like your writing style. I would read anything you wrote on this.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:18 am

I think that this is great to have some hobby and i think that sport is one of the best one. because during the gdoing it you will have a lot of different benefits for you all and you will have possibility to improve your health. i think that you need just pay attention that there are many different kinds of sport you can do and try. i think that you need just try to find the best way for you and find something you can do because of the health conditions and many otehr reasons. i like to visit gym and i think that with the help of it i can free my minds and all the time just keep some fit. i am sure that you need just try it , too. because you will see the greatest result with the time.

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:42 am

Probably, every person knows that not enough correct and not healthy lifestyle eventually leads to the development of various pathological conditions. However, modern representatives of mankind pay very little attention to the preservation of their health for many years. But recently, a healthy lifestyle is becoming more popular, and it can not but rejoice. Many people are actively interested in what kind of benefit to our body brings physical activity, namely sports. How appropriate is it to spend your time and energy on swimming, running, Cycling, etc.? What is the use of sport for human health?

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:44 am

Scientists have long confirmed that sport has a positive effect on our body and soul. It is the best medicine, so it is never too late to join such activity. Even the ancient knew that physical education is good for health, thanks to her man manages to defeat various chronic diseases. However, if our ancestors could safely overcome kilometers across the steppe, we often spend most of the day sitting in front of the monitor, in the car or behind the papers. Our genetics does not involve any sedentary lifestyle, so a significant number of modern people suffer from overweight and various diseases of civilization.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:45 am

To cope with such pathologies and prevent their development can be only one way – with the help of active movement. But what happens inside our body when we do sports? Why movement has a positive effect not only on physical fitness, but also changes for the better the mood?
Not so long ago, fat was considered as an excellent energy storage, which is necessary for the body to cope with the hard times. However, the main danger of such a source of power is that in the absence of movement, it simply can not release energy.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:49 am

In particular, it is considered dangerous to consider visceral fat, located deep in the peritoneum, enveloping the internal organs, as well as causing a significant increase in the size of the abdomen. Such fat deposits often cause the development of a variety of diseases, including diabetes. If a person is actively involved in sports, the deposition of fats simply does not occur. Active physical activity perfectly lowers the level of fat in the blood and promotes the removal of low-density lipoproteins from the body, which are familiar to many as "bad" cholesterol. Accordingly, it can be concluded that sport treats atherosclerosis, reduces the likelihood of thrombosis, thereby preventing the development of heart attacks and strokes.

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:44 am

Different types of physical activity stimulate deeper breathing processes. As a result, there is an expansion of the lungs, they work more efficiently, and perfectly cleanse the body of a significant amount of carbon dioxide. Also, sport activates the processes of blood circulation, so that the blood more effectively saturates the cells with oxygen and other nutrients, as well as removes metabolic products from the body.

Return to “Chit Chat”