New rest

Tally

New rest

Postby Tally » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Guys, today i want to share one place which i like and where you will be happy with the time and with the all positve impressions you will get there for you all. i am sure that this place will change all your life for the better and you will have clear minds. i hope that you will like this place like me and you will have just new and positive emotions there all the time for you. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/best- ... tic-hotel/ The private bathroom comes with hairdryer, and some have a spa bath. Along with friendly and helpful staff, at the hotel you will find a lounge with wide-screen TV and Mediaset Premium channels. There is also a bar.

Alann

Re: New rest

Postby Alann » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Klima Hotel Milano Fiere is one of the few completely eco-friendly design hotels just outside Milan. With its solar-panel facade, it is 5 km from the Rho Fiera Milano Exhibition Centre. Modern and elegant, all rooms at the Klima Hotel are air conditioned. Each features a minibar and a TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. AS FOR ME , this is very comfortable place where you will have the time all together with the all your friends and everybody will open something new there for him. i think that with the help of the stay there you will change your mood and attitude as for the life and there you will be happy with the rest having .

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:16 pm

It is preferable rest for everyone. I would like to share with you more additional information about this place. It offers rooms with LCD TV and Mediaset Premium channels, an early breakfast, and free WiFi throughout. Air-conditioned rooms here feature modern decor and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer, and some have a spa bath. Along with friendly and helpful staff, at the hotel you will find a lounge with wide-screen TV and Mediaset Premium channels. Was it informative for you?

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Best Western Plus Hotel Galles is on Corso Buenos Aires, Milan's busiest shopping street. Its rooftop restaurant La Terrazza offers a memorable setting for a meal. Rooms come with free WiFi. All rooms at this Best Western hotel are air conditioned and feature a satellite TV with Sky channels. Some are complete with slippers. i like this place and all the people who stay there because i know a lot of them and i like to have the time all together with the all of them there. i think that this is perfect place where you will be happy and satisfied with the great time and with the all positive impressions and emotions you will get and i hope that you will like it.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 am

Kavalir is close to the Novy Smichov shopping and entertainment centre. It is only a 15-minute tram ride from the centre of Prague and features an underground car park. There is a bus and tram stop in front of the Kavalir. All cosily decorated rooms have satellite TV and Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the entire hotel. I want you all just go there and stay for the couple of days and you will see all the time that this place is really magnificent and there yuo will be happy with the rest having and with the great and positive impressions you will open there for you all the time. i hope that there you will be happy with the time and with the stay.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:44 am

King Charles Boutique Residence is uniquely situated a the foot of Vysehrad Castle Hill. All rooms features period furniture and marble bathrooms. Wi-Fi is free in the entire hotel. The rooms are inspired by the Rococo era and are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a tea and coffee maker and bathrobes. I am sure that this place will open new and positive impressions for you all and there you will be happy with the rest and with the great and positive mood you will get there for you all. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will change all your life for the better and you will be happy with the new and positive people you will meet.

Tally

Postby Tally » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 am

I SPEND A lot of time staying at the working place and sometimes i need just have the rest with the all my friends and i think that with the help of the right place you will get the best relaxation ever for you. i want to recommend one place where i like to have the time all together with the best friends and i think that ONLY there i can renew all my forces after the busy week. Guests can also choose accommodation in a Gothic tower which was a former official seat of the bishop, first mentioned in the 13th century. All rooms are air-conditioned. The top-floor tower rooms feature beautiful ceilings, reminiscent of the long history of the house.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Duquesa Suites Barcelona features a year-round outdoor pool, sun terrace and free WiFi. Rooms at this hotel come with 1 extra large double bed, a sofa bed and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and coffee machine. With the help of the rest having there you will be satisfied with the great and positive mood you will get there and with the all new and positive emotions you will open with the help of the stay there all together with the best friends.i hope that everybody will feel a lot of new and benefitial things there and you will stay happy and satisfied with the positive mood.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is located just 50 m from Barcelona’s famous Passeig de Gracia Boulevard. It offers a 24-hour fitness centre and modern, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. The stylish rooms at the Renaissance Barcelona Hotel feature parquet floors and tea and coffee-making facilities. I want you all jsut try to find free time to have the rest there with the all your friends and you will see the huge difference of thi splace from the other places for the time having there. i am sure thaat there you will be satisfied with the great and positive emotions and with the positive mood you will get there for you all the time.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Everything was clean and fresh. My sheet smelled very nice. I slept very nice and in the morning I was refreshed and ready to travel around this city. I had a very good and tasty breakfast and to tell the truth, it is a perfect beginning of the day which is full of travelling and adventures. I was met by very friendly and welcoming staff. They were polite and very helpful. They gave me a lot of pieces of advice how to spend a weekend in their city unforgettable. It would be really good choice of you if you are here. Do not forget to book your room beforehand

Return to “Chit Chat”