Melia Alicante

Gilbert

Melia Alicante

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello friendly people. I have prepared something new and pretty useful for those who likes traveling. You will appreciate it for sure. Has anyone heard about this object? https://gayweekends.com/en/object/melia-alicante/ As far as I know this place offers outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi on territory. All suits have terrace with sea views, are air conditioned and spacey. A kid's club is available in high season. The modern bathrooms come with toiletry and a hairdryer. In their rooms you will be able to find everything you want. By the way, their restaurant specializes in different dishes and fresh fish..

Lewan

Re: Melia Alicante

Postby Lewan » Fri May 11, 2018 3:27 pm

I was met by very friendly and welcoming staff. They were polite and very helpful. They gave me a lot of pieces of advice how to spend a weekend in their city unforgettable. Mayte is the best girl at the reception. She is not very friendly but also she is very helpful. She discussed about well known places and gave me a map for helping. As for the room, it was perfect. Everything was clean and furniture was very good. All things were at there places. I think I will not change anything if I have an opportunity.

Rubby

Re: Melia Alicante

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 9:50 am

We spend really nice weekend there and had a plethora of positive impressions. As for the city of Alicante, it is like a smaller brother to Barcelona with some common features in architecture and history. As for the surrounding, there are some wonderful and clean beaches just two minutes away from the Hotel and the Old Town. We were walking around every 2 or 3 hours after taking breakfast. The walk on the beach made us really refreshed. First, the staff in the hotel is very professional and helpful. They put a lot of efforts into their work.

Return to “Chit Chat”