Gay couple died

Gilbert

Gay couple died

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 pm

So dudes.. Nowadays I am going to share with you some sad piece of article. You will not be happy after reading this article.. Let's discuss it. Gay couple died during Miami Bridge collapse. Has anyone heard about this accident? What is your impressions after reading this article? It is known that during their trip they were driving along a main road when the bridge at Florida International University fell on them, crushing the car with them inside. Their bodies were recovered from the wreckage with four more victims. Horrible!!! I have read it here http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/04/02/ ... -collapse/

Lewan

Re: Gay couple died

Postby Lewan » Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi there friendly boys. I am so happy that I have met you today. So communicating about this accident, this tragedy I must remind that the men, who organised parties for many local community members through their business, Classic Design Party Rental, were in the process of moving Arias’s mother and her belongings into their home. Arias’ nephew said that his uncle told everybody he loved them and asked for some delicious Cuban food for dinner (he and his partner were native Cubans) before he left. Luis said described them as “outstanding beings, full of life.

Rubby

Re: Gay couple died

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 11:46 am

Hey there all of you who decided to be here at all. I am so happy too. You are very pleasant and I am glad to meet you here. I read this article so long time ago. Actually not the best article for reading but... Luis said described them as “outstanding beings, full of life, full of joy, always smiling, and always putting others before them.” He added that the men, who he called “soulmates,” would now be buried side-by-side. González’s sister, Marisol, said that she has never known a better person than her brother.

Return to “Chit Chat”