Schoolgirl was told to hide her LGBT T—shirt

markus

Schoolgirl was told to hide her LGBT T—shirt

Postby markus » Mon May 14, 2018 4:35 am

Andria Zavala, an eighth-grade student, was told her outfit was “a distraction to other people and their beliefs” by her school’s principal and told to cover it by bottoning up her jacket. She complained to the local press that it was an Easter gift from her mom and she was wearing it proudly.

michell

Re: Schoolgirl was told to hide her LGBT T—shirt

Postby michell » Mon May 14, 2018 4:37 am

The inspirer of the movement "Wandervogel" (it. migratory bird; the name of various German and German-speaking cultural, educational and tourist youth groups and clubs, first appeared in 1896 and existing to this day. The name symbolizes the love for nature) expressed the suspicion that homosexuality plays a decisive role in the German youth movement. This led to intensive checks on homoerotic and homosexual contacts within the German youth associations, which in fact professed the asexual ideal of moral purity.

michell

Postby michell » Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 am

The notion that these youth unions, as well as how Bluer subsequently claimed - and men's enterprises are generally under the influence of the subliminal, and sometimes explicit homosexuality, has determined the Outlook of Himmler. Hitler apparently shared this conspiracy theory of his court.
On September 1, 1935 the 175th article of the Criminal code was tightened: the terms of imprisonment were increased to ten years. In addition, criminal offenses came to be considered many actions that used under the article and not get sidetracked.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon May 14, 2018 4:39 am

In total, according to Zing, approximately 50,000 men were sentenced to prison or - much worse - sent to concentration camps. There they have marked with pink triangles on clothing, almost no chances to stay alive.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon May 14, 2018 4:41 am

It never occurred to me that a man could be raped, " Thompson says. - Women are always in the spotlight. As a guy, all you're worried about is not losing your keys or your wallet. I never think that this can happen to you."
Although the vast majority of victims of sexual violence are women, men can also be and are subjected to violence. In England and Wales, 12,000 men are raped each year. According to RAINN, many men who speak out about the experience, can feel an increased sense of guilt and doubt - allegedly they had to be able to fend off the aggressors that they experienced violence is an assault on their alleged masculinity - because of the accepted in our society gender expectations.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon May 14, 2018 4:42 am

In September 2016, Thompson was released one night in Manchester with a friend and was subjected to violence. Visiting several bars and clubs, DJ from Newark (Nottinghamshire) lost phone and was separated with friend. "As it happens after drinking, in the end I started chatting with random people. They invited me to have a drink with someone else, and we all ended up being a big company in a hotel room."

markus

Postby markus » Mon May 14, 2018 4:43 am

At some point, Thompson recalls, the company left the room, and he was left alone with two men who then attacked him. "When everyone left, it seemed to me that [if I stayed] there would be no sin. I did not think that I feel threatened. So I stayed to drink with them again, and that's when it started to take a very muddy turn. Well, you know what happens when you have a nightmare and you Wake up?"

michell

Postby michell » Mon May 14, 2018 4:44 am

Both men raped Thompson, though his memories of violence (as with many other survivors of sexual violence) are fragmentary and fragmentary. "I remember some of it, but not all of it. Remember me for some time moved, and I remember the pain at the penetration and as I recall, they came one by one. I was shocked - I was, uh, just concentrating on something else."

michell

Postby michell » Mon May 14, 2018 4:44 am

After the violence, Thompson wandered the streets of Manchester in confusion and utter shock. At some point, he went into the store and bought himself a drink. "It will sound strange, but only when I reached the bridge near the place where I lived, suddenly everything came to me. To get home, I had to turn the corner, and I knew I had to go back and meet my girlfriend and my friend, and then I realized what had just happened to me. I was hurt and just wanted to die."

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon May 14, 2018 4:46 am

For a moment, Thompson was on the bridge thinking about suicide. "In me there was such internal conflict, and then I decided not to do it and, having wrapped for a corner, I went to myself to the apartment".
Thompson considers the decision to tell his girlfriend about this violence to be one of the most significant in his life. "I walked in the door and burst into tears. It just came out on its own. I guess if I went back to the apartment and I was alone, I would never do that. I'd just keep it all to myself."

Return to “Chit Chat”