My friend and my bf

Orlando

Re: My friend and my bf

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:55 am

You know there may be several reasons for it the first one is that she just does not like your boyfriend and she does not want to meet you in order not to meet him. it really may be so and you have to talk to her about it. the other matter may be that she loves you and she does not want to see you in order not to hurt herself.
i think that this variant is right. she understood that you are a gay and you would never change your orientation but if you love the person you can not do anything with yourself, you just have to wait. because time heals everything.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 am

the situation is rather simple on the one hand cause It is certain like heaven that that girl is totally n love with you and you are gay.
It’s like a dilemma and you have to deal with it. First of all talk to her and ask openly why she act like this. If she says nothing then ask straight and say that you are completely gay and have nothing to do with girls. She has to get about your orientation once and forever. But if you feel like you cannot leave this girl, then do whatever you want. But you will suffer a lot, man. I know what I’m talking about

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:29 am

Surely guys this part of theme is actually pretty valuable and important. I like to spend time both with my partner and friends. Hopefully a lot of our friends are common for us and we don't need to separate from each other and spend time separately. Well like to gather together every Friday and spend time in some great way. Usually we gather together at home and play some entertaining games, cards or pocker simply. We like to spend time in such a way. Actually it is good idea to have common friends when no one is afraid of other partner

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:18 am

And the king asked him - why did not it fade, like the rest? And the plant responded that he did not need to be like someone else, in order to live on his own and bring joy to others. After all, if the king did not plant a rose, but his - that's exactly what he wanted to see in his garden. And if so - it, this small plant, should reach for the sun, grow and develop in itself the best qualities, to the delight of the one who raised it.And further, Osho concludes: each of us here on this Earth because Genesis, Existence needed us, such as we are. This is the highest wisdom of the universe. Otherwise, instead of me, you, someone else would build you at home, treat people, write poetry ...

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:10 am

Surely you now have hundreds of questions in your head "but where do you start? how can I change everything at once? "and so on. Do not try to change everything in your life at once!
Walk through the points, you can even make a plan for yourself and follow it.
And the best way is to start by recognizing the true causes of unhappy life and want ... really want to change everything! Only wanting something for real, you can achieve what you want!

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 am

You know dudes I am so proud of having fantastic friends as my. And I consider all of them as really best friends for me. It is important to say that I really respect my friends and I have pretty good attitude towards them. I am also open for new meetings and new friends. At all I am so communicative person and actually I like to spend time with them. It happens so that we try to gather together in a big company and spend time in a perfect way. I love people who shows some interest in communicating with me. My friends are always with me and I am happy because of it

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 am

And yet, if you listen to your feelings, then you can take non-standard decisions, sometimes unintelligible, that will nevertheless prove to be very correct and lead us to a favorable result. Of course, you can not completely trust your feelings and intuitions, it's too reckless, but they always need to listen and take into account their signals. That is, you need to listen to your inner voice in order to have a more complete picture of something or someone. Sometimes, you look at a person, and you do not like him, just do not like it.

Return to “Gay dating”