Do you like coffee?

Lewan

Do you like coffee?

Postby Lewan » Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 pm

If you like coffee and cakes you wil be able to spend unforgettable time in this coffeeshop. A lot of my friends like visiting this place ,because there are handsome bartenders who will impress you with their experience. At all Palamutis is a lesbian-owned, LGBT-popular, vegan-friendly cafe and eatery that serves breakfast, lunch, sandwiches, homemade cakes, healthy smoothies, juices and exceptional coffee. Located in Beyoglu district, this cosy place has a laid-back atmosphere and friendly staff. Opening hours may vary slightly each day. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/palamutis-coffeeshop/

Rubby

Re: Do you like coffee?

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 9:23 am

Hi friendly dudettes. What are you going to do today? There were not so much space there, but the atmosphere was friendly, calm and pleasant! The working stuff was friendly, and they gave me tasty and fresh sandwich with coffee. By the way, I have never tatsed such coffee, no where! There were not so many tourists, but practically everyone knew English, so it was easy for me to find a common language with people. This is one of my favorite place, so when I will be the next time in Istanbul, I will go there again, for sure.

Jackson34

Re: Do you like coffee?

Postby Jackson34 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:22 pm

I can drink it, but in most cases I prefer coffee to tea, especially green tea. Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. Green tea does more than just keep you awake, it can also make you smarter. Given that green tea can boost the metabolic rate in the short term, it makes sense that it could help you lose weight. But in any case it's your decision what to choose and drink every morning, as every person prefer different beverages, someone coffee someone tea, or the others prefer juice.

Return to “Chit Chat”