Oscar Bar

Lewan

Oscar Bar

Postby Lewan » Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm

hello everybody and everyone who likes night life and hanging out with new acquaintances!!!It is one of the most popular non-smoking bar | cafe for gays in Copenhagen. Here you can get classic homemade food, delicious cakes and coffee brewed with care, cool cocktails, long drinks and endless amounts of cold beers from the tap. They also offer a big selection of Spirits, Champagne, Cava, Beers, Soft drinks, Cigarettes and snacks. It is necessary to say that you will never get bored if you are here. Crowds are super friendly! https://gayweekends.com/en/object/oscar-bar/

Rubby

Re: Oscar Bar

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

Okay ,I have a little bit of information for you, and I hope you will appreciate it and will pay some attention to it. Oscar Bar is located in the city centre so it is very easy to get to, moreover, it was near my hotel. I like the atmosphere, there are also many people inside so it’s a bit loud, but it’s great. I ordered a cup of coffee, but I had to wait about 15 minutes for it! I think the stuff is really loaded with an order, that’s the only problem. I think the stuff must care about the time of their clients. But in general I like it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 am

I think that travelling is the best possibility to open something new and positive for you all the time and i think that with the hep of the stay at the right place you will get something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest and stay there all together with the all your friends there / i think that you need just keep this place in the mind. Daily, the hotel serves breakfast buffet or continental breakfast in a proper area. If you are on a hurry, you may ask for the express breakfast, which usually consists of: hot drinks, 3 mini Danish pastries and fruit juice. The elegantly-appointed area of a meeting room is able to ensure a seminar, a conference .

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:43 am

Friends, i know one place where you will be happy with thhe rest and where you will get something new for you all. i like this place because of the great atmosphere and new openings i all the time can notce there. i am sure that you all need just try to book this place and there you will be surrounded by new and positive people all the time you will have some rest. On the 7th floor you can arrange a conference, a seminar or a business event in the meeting room. It features lots of daylight, modern audio-visual equipment and has its own terrace. On request, you can arrange coffee breaks, lunches and breakfast for participants.

Return to “Chit Chat”