Oscar Bar

Lewan

Oscar Bar

Postby Lewan » Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm

hello everybody and everyone who likes night life and hanging out with new acquaintances!!!It is one of the most popular non-smoking bar | cafe for gays in Copenhagen. Here you can get classic homemade food, delicious cakes and coffee brewed with care, cool cocktails, long drinks and endless amounts of cold beers from the tap. They also offer a big selection of Spirits, Champagne, Cava, Beers, Soft drinks, Cigarettes and snacks. It is necessary to say that you will never get bored if you are here. Crowds are super friendly! https://gayweekends.com/en/object/oscar-bar/

Rubby

Re: Oscar Bar

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

Okay ,I have a little bit of information for you, and I hope you will appreciate it and will pay some attention to it. Oscar Bar is located in the city centre so it is very easy to get to, moreover, it was near my hotel. I like the atmosphere, there are also many people inside so it’s a bit loud, but it’s great. I ordered a cup of coffee, but I had to wait about 15 minutes for it! I think the stuff is really loaded with an order, that’s the only problem. I think the stuff must care about the time of their clients. But in general I like it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 am

I think that travelling is the best possibility to open something new and positive for you all the time and i think that with the hep of the stay at the right place you will get something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest and stay there all together with the all your friends there / i think that you need just keep this place in the mind. Daily, the hotel serves breakfast buffet or continental breakfast in a proper area. If you are on a hurry, you may ask for the express breakfast, which usually consists of: hot drinks, 3 mini Danish pastries and fruit juice. The elegantly-appointed area of a meeting room is able to ensure a seminar, a conference .

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:43 am

Friends, i know one place where you will be happy with thhe rest and where you will get something new for you all. i like this place because of the great atmosphere and new openings i all the time can notce there. i am sure that you all need just try to book this place and there you will be surrounded by new and positive people all the time you will have some rest. On the 7th floor you can arrange a conference, a seminar or a business event in the meeting room. It features lots of daylight, modern audio-visual equipment and has its own terrace. On request, you can arrange coffee breaks, lunches and breakfast for participants.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Today i want to share one place where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new and positive for you all to have some rest all together with the best friends you will meet there on the way. i think that this place will change all your life for the better and there you will see something new and positive for you all the time. Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet is available on site. Play your favorite movies and music from your mobile device through the Apple TV prefix in your room. The hotel is equipped with full extended access, including a fitness club, a sauna, digital newspapers and magazines and a variety of concierge services.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:37 am

Holiday Hydros has a range of onsite restaurants and bars, including the Mar y Tierra Restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes, the Hydros a la Carte restaurant, where guests can enjoy spectacular sea views and international cuisine, and a great bar. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/holid ... -wellness/ i think that you will be happy with the rest and with the all new openings and impressions this place will bring to the all of you to have some rest and stay there. i think that you will be happy with the al new openings and impressions this place will bring to the all of you into the life. i think that you will be happy with the stay.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 am

There are about 150 species of birds. The winters in Cabo Polonio are cold and the summers hot. There are few permanent residents in the village. Mostly they are fishermen, artisans and staff of the only high building – the lighthouse. Goa Club opened its doors in 1994 and remains one of the most successful clubs in the capital of Spain. :lol:

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 am

Guys, i want to recommend one place where you will open something new for you all the time to have some rest and stay there with the all your friends and relatives at the one place. i think that you will be happy with the all new openings this place will bring to the all of you into the life. i think that you need just try it. The hotel is an excellent spot for corporate events, celebrations and special occasions. The Dolder Grand offers exclusive video and audio equipment in the conference rooms. For special occasions and holidays, the facilities of the hotel are able to comprise up to 900 guests. Dinner meals and cocktails are offered as well.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

Friends , i like to open something new and positive for me all the time and i think that there are many new places where you will behappy with the rest and with the all new and posiitve emotions and feelings this place will bring to the all of you into the life. i think that you need just go there for the some time and you will be happy with the rest. The animation is provided by a folk music orchestra. On the program there are typical tunes together with famous yodel that was once used by shepherds to communicate from one hill to another. For banquets, cocktails or dinners, the restaurant welcomes up to 200 people. As a part of your seminars or other professional events.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:10 am

Today i want to recommend one place where you will be happy with the rest and wehre you will be happy with the great number of new and positive emotions and impressions this place will bring to the all of you inti the life. i am sure that you need just go there for the some time. The only possible noise around the building is the barely perceptible clip-clop of the hooves of horses with carriages and the sound of electric car’s engines due to the prohibition of any other transport. The receptionist can help you to arrange an unforgettable trip to the mountains, choose an acceptable route and get any information about the local attractions.

Return to “Chit Chat”