Immigration Department of Hong Kong

Lewan

Immigration Department of Hong Kong

Postby Lewan » Sun May 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Let`s speak on the recent article i have found!!! https://gayweekends.com/en/2018/05/17/i ... ical-move/ Has anyone heard about it???Immigration Department of Hong Kong has started issuing “out of policy” visas to same-sex couples in a historical move.. What do you know about it?please share with me what you know.A landmark win of a lesbian woman from Great Britain in a court battle with the Immigration Department of Hong Kong brought more extensive rights for same-sex couple to the China’s autonomous territory.

Rubby

Re: Immigration Department of Hong Kong

Postby Rubby » Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 am

The first judicial meeting on the subject took place in 2013, and only in 2017 the Court of Appeal has ruled in her favor, stating that unmarried couples, both heterosexual and homosexual, living in long-termed, stable relationships, can have exactly the same sort of interdependent relationship as a married couple. Thus, the Immigration Department of Hong Kong has once again appealed the ruling. The judgement in this appeal is forecast for June 2018. Lewan, to my mind it is so good news, don't you think?

Return to “Chit Chat”