where to go?

jonm

where to go?

Postby jonm » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:54 am

Guys, what do you think about the travelling? i think that travelling is the greated possibility to see the world and everything tht you need just do is try to find place where you will be happy with the great and positive emotions and atmosphere this place will bring to the all of you into the life. i think that you will be happy with the all new feelings there. Make just a few steps and you will deepen into friendly atmosphere of gay bars, among the nearest ones are: the RAIDD Bar, Le Bear’s Den and the Krash Bar. If you wish to seclude with a partner in more intimate setting and have some dining, go to the nearby restaurants: Dans le Noir?, the Flunch.

Franklin

Re: where to go?

Postby Franklin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/altho ... ossgarten/ i want to recommend this place for you all to have some rest and stay there.i think that there you will be happy with the all new and positive emotions you will get. i am sure that such places like this one can bring something new for you all and you will be happy there with the rest and with the all new feelings you will get. There are 4 large soundproofed meeting rooms, which are suitable for banquettes, wedding ceremonies, conferences and seminars. The hotel’s professional team will help you with event planning, provide with competent service and new-age techniques.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:12 am

Sometimes this is very important to find place where you will get something new and positive for you all the time and wehre you will see some positive atmosphere for you. i want to recommend one place where you will be happy with the stay and where you will see a lot of new people to have some rest there all together with them all. Guesthouse offers three suites and five studios with modern design, comfortable beds and individual bathrooms with douches. All the suites have heating and conditioning systems, as well as TVs. Small seating zones are envisaged in all suites. Studios have kitchen sets and offer opportunity to warm the food and eat in private atmosphere.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:25 am

The Leysieffer Café am Schlossgarten is a wonderful option to feel perfect flavors of freshly-made pastries, cakes and ice cream. The John Cranko Lounge is an idyllic setting in the heart of vibrant city, which invites to learn more about cocktail culture. The restaurant Zirbelstube is a welcoming host, which combines traditional hospitality and many other new things. i think that staying there you will get something new and positive for you all the time and there you will stay happy and satisfied with the great mood and with the all new and positive feelings you will get there all the time during the stay there with the friend.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Travelling is a very important thing, during the person can learn something new and interesting, and finally relax from everyday routine life. There are many places where you can see many interesting and historical things. You can travel abroad for exaple in Great Britain. There is a prehistoric monument which is called Stonehenge. Stones here are arranged into a horseshoe shape. Many theories have been advancad to explain the origin of this monument. But why it was built still remains a mystery. You can travel to the mountains. As there so amazing feelings while you understand that you conquered the mountain. So, finally it's your decision where you can travel.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Today i want to share one place where you will be happy with the stay and where you will see something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest there. i am sure that this place will open something beneficial for you all and you will be happy with the rest and with the great time you will spend there. When you feel like hungry, visit the on-site Indian restaurant – Tandoori Hut – and try something special. This vacation area is great for both – entertainment and dining. Nearby you can find some venues, which are mostly recommended by local inhabitants, such as: Levant Eatery, Marcelina’s Italian Restaurant, Peter Rabbit .

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 am

In the warm period the population of the resort is increased by several times. People come here tired of the city bustle, looking for inspiration, peace and simple entertainment, hippies from all over the continent, eternal travelers and just curious who want to taste the wild life.COCO LOKO is a fantastic gay bar and dance venue, which always arranges various themed parties and performances.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 am

Nowadays there are many new places where you will get something new and positive for you all to have some rest there. i am sure that you need just keep this place into the mind andwith the help of this place you will open something new and positive for you all the time to have some stay and rest there with the best friends. The wellness area of the hotel is represented by one of the most fashionable spas in Switzerland. Numerous treatments, massages, beauty procedures and spa experience won’t leave you indifferent. The infrastructure of the wellness zone is well-developed comprising a spa, aqua zone, fitness area, spa shop and spa café.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:09 am

I think that this is very important to find place where you will get something new and posiitive for oyu all the time to have some rest and stay there with the all your friends and relatives at the one place. i am sure that there you will get something new and positive for you all and you will be happy with the great mood. As for dining, the breakfast at the Edelweiss hotel has been designed to meet all your needs. Small or big appetites, sweet or salty, its multiple formulas offer you a wide choice of fresh and local products. Here you will find traditional charcuterie platters, cheeses, yogurt, fruit salad, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, homemade jams, honey, cereals.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:22 am

The Hotel Bella Vista in Zermatt has 21 rooms, 14 of which have an absolutely individual style and interior. The majority of rooms have a magical view of the Matterhorn from the balcony. All rooms are designed for non-smoking guests and also include a shower or a bathtub with a shampoo and soap, a toilet, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror, a safe as well as a free Wi-Fi. i think that there are many new places where you will get something new and positive for you all. i am sure that this place will open something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest and stay there with the all your friends and relatives at the one place. i think that you need just go there.

Return to “Chit Chat”