Jim Parsons says his marriage is very traditional

geoff

Jim Parsons says his marriage is very traditional

Postby geoff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:09 am

Parsons, who is believed to be one of TV’s highest-paid stars for his role on the long-running sitcom The Big Bang Theory says that his relationships with his husband Todd whom he married last year are not even a step away from the traditional spousal relationships that have been existing for centuries. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/06/06/ ... aditional/ Lets talk about this good news

lenny

Re: Jim Parsons says his marriage is very traditional

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 am

I often think to myself, " you killed him inside you. But he was such a sweet child." An innocent child's soul, still imprisoned in me, curses, rushes to the will to breathe air again." These words belong to a seventy-year-old man who at the age of thirteen realized that he was gay, but really did not dare to open up :ugeek:

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 am

For sixty years, he had not opened his soul to anyone, and so, in July 1998, he decided to give the magazine "G2" interview by e-mail. His real name we can not name, because he wanted to remain incognito. Let's call him "D". The history of " D " is piercing and sad, and at the same time, so typical of the fate of many older gay people.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 am

I was an only child. When my parents divorced, my mother stopped giving me a lot of time, because she had to work all the time. I went from one private school to another and everywhere I was convinced that homosexuality was very common. Mostly this was done by the pupils with the most "unstable" younger guys. My feelings for the other boys became apparent at the age of 13, in 1938. At first I didn't even understand what was happening to me.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:19 am

I've always been afraid of exposure. I was afraid I'd be exposed or just laughed at or bullied or beaten. I didn't" risk " until I was 15. It was in 1940. The boy who liked me then, I realized that I feel towards him, and took the initiative.
It's not true when they say, "I know a gay man for a kilometer..." I think, outwardly, I was just a normal boy. Besides, it was always important for me to have a feeling, to fall in love, and not just to make out with someone. In fact, when I met a boy that I really liked, I immediately fell in love with him and did everything to please him and thus to please myself. The same is happening now. And then, and now I preferred oral sex, and anal-only at the request, and then, if I really wanted to give pleasure, even at the cost of their own discomfort.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:22 am

Athletes - baseball players and football players the 30-ies and 40-ies... then the heroes of war Audie Murphy and John Wayne. Protagonists. Lookers. I wonder how many of them were gay then and today. My secret idols were the" handsome winners " of movies of those years, like Cooper and Freddie Bartholomew. Once I hung a poster with Mickey Rooney, he was attractive! I also liked LON McAllister and Tyrone Power. Young gay men like me liked to watch johnny Weissmuller ("Tarzan") or Bruce Cabot crawling on vines in one loincloth. Van Johnson also looked very attractive in swimming trunks. :twisted:

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:23 am

Psychologically excruciating, and physically exhausting. The initial shame and embarrassment from awareness long gave way to shame and embarrassment from the fact that I did not find the courage to "open up" and be myself. During my growing up, there was nothing scarier than being gay, and so many of us got married either "for cover" or like me to "heal" and become "natural and normal." Things like fear have not left me since the times of self-denial and attempts to overcome desires

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:24 am

And, of course, now that I have children and grandchildren, I have to be especially careful. Taking care to make the" straight mask "look natural on me, I seem to have turned into a"man in a case." I understand and admire those who "opened up". They are heroes. But when it comes to me, I immediately remember my grandchildren. I love them so much that I can't test their reaction to my frankness.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:29 am

For almost 40 years I have been "straight". Since 1951, I live with a woman. We haven't had an intimate relationship in years. We didn't get divorced because of the kids. We're used to each other, but we don't love each other. Throughout this time, I was a devoted (and prolific) spouse until the last few years. It was a sign of weakness in the moment of sexual loneliness, I met twice with a man with whom I was introduced to a gay neighbor.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:30 am

It was amazing, for the first time in years. Soon after, my gay neighbor's permanent partner died, and in an effort to comfort the widower, I gave in to his need for a special kind of comfort. We saw each other twice, and then I refused to meet. In fact, we've known each other for 10 years and not really loved each other. I knew that his attention to me was a reaction to breaking up with a friend. The neighbor soon moved. I wasn't" in love " with any of these gentlemen - one was 56 and the other 63.

Return to “Chit Chat”