The thing that helps me to start my working day

Leslie

Re: The thing that helps me to start my working day

Postby Leslie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Hey :twisted: :mrgreen: morning coffee is a custom for me!! And if to say truth I even can not live without coffee and I would be very angry if i don't drink it in the morning.. You know as usual a cup of coffee does me every day!! but of course I understand that for people who don't know the measure it can be so harmful,!! I also heard that scientific studies have shown that during the day there are periods when drinking coffee is inappropriate. Despite all these facts I can say that exactly coffee and cold shower is such a thing I can not start my morning without.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am

Best wishes for each of you here today!! How are you feeling guys?? Are you ready to have a good talk together with me today?? I hope yes dudes because I am in a fantastic mood. I would like to say without any doubts that I can not start my day without coffee. Of course exactly after quick shower I should drink a cup of strong coffee with sugar, and you know why?? Because a cup of coffee does me and during the whole day I feel exactly energy and full of new strength and positive emotions ..exactly without morning coffee I can not start my day and of course cold shower.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

Hi dear audience!!! How are you feeling today? Is everything okey with you today? I hope so you know)))) breakfast personally for me is the thing I can not start my day with. probably it is true that most people say that it is necessary to eat early in the morning because it gives you energy for the whole working day, that's for sure you know. And what I can tell you else. My breakfast should immediately contain a cup of coffee and cereals with milk so that's why I can state that I can not start my day without my substantial breakfast!!! Have a good day)))

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 pm

:idea: :idea: I have told you too much time about my early morning activities for making me energetic. I can not start my day without cup of coffee. Of course I know that coffee can be really harmful for some people but not for me. Of course if you drink coffee in huge amounts you can have problems with your health but if you lead some proportions everything will be okey. I can not start my day without coffee because it helps me to wake up and open my eyes. And also sometimes I do morning gymnastic.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 pm

I really think that music has a great impact on person's life. We can usually pick if a piece of music is particularly happy or sad, but this isn’t just a subjective idea that comes from how it makes us feel. In fact, our brains actually respond differently to happy and sad music. Even short pieces of happy or sad music can affect us. One study showed that after hearing a short piece of music, participants were more likely to interpret a neutral expression as happy or sad, to match the tone of the music they heard. This also happened with other facial expressions, but was most notable for those that were close to neutral. Something else that’s really interesting about how our emotions are affected by music is that there are two kind of emotions related to music: perceived emotions and felt emotions. This means that sometimes we can understand the emotions of a piece of music without actually feeling them, which explains why some of us find listening to sad music enjoyable, rather than depressing.
Unlike in real life situations, we don’t feel any real threat or danger when listening to music, so we can perceive the related emotions without truly feeling them—almost like vicarious emotions.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am

Mornings can be very busy and sometimes it’s hard to remember to be healthy. If you feel like your morning routine has become unhealthy and you’d like to make some changes, there are simple things you can do to improve it. Taking time eat breakfast, write about a happy memory, or give someone a hug may be all that you need to have a healthy start to your day. Keep reading to learn more about how to start a day in a healthy way. If you don’t have much structure to your mornings, make a plan to change that. Having a good morning routine can help you to wake up feeling like you have a direction and purpose. If your morning routine has not been working out for you, make a plan to change the way you wake up and start your day.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:34 am

Hello hello everybody and everyone. It is a pleasure to start our day with small talk. And I have many interesting for you share with. For example I start my morning with a cold shower and gymnastics and then I just must drink a cup of coffee for sure. If there is no cup of coffee in my organism I will not feel full of energy and at all I must admit that I can not start my morning and at all my day without cup of coffee. It brings me a lot of energy for sure and I feel more inspired in doing some difficult things and so on. Cup of coffee or tea even does me

Return to “Health & sex”