Gay couple publicly flogged for having sex in Indonesia

ichigo

Gay couple publicly flogged for having sex in Indonesia

Postby ichigo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:33 am

A gay couple were publicly flogged in the Aceh province of Indonesia, the only part of the country that criminalizes homosexuality and lives following the Sharia law. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/08/01/ ... indonesia/ Sad news to my mind, dear guys!!!!! :( :( :(

renhan

Re: Gay couple publicly flogged for having sex in Indonesia

Postby renhan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:36 am

I found him in his best period - in Soviet. There was its heyday.
I loved him. He was interesting. We spent a lot of time together. We had a lot of friends in common. I was attracted. We quite often took a bottle of vodka, typical for the era of Andropov-Gorbachev snacks and went to the Lenin hills, where we talked for a long time about Indian philosophy, literature, cinema, his sexual orientation and everything. :lol:

lenny

Postby lenny » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 am

Androgyne. A person who defines his identity as being between female and male, combining the qualities of both genders.
Bigender. It also combines the manifestations of male and female gender, but unlike androgynous bigender shows them alternately, often depending on the situation, social circle or other external factors.

renhan

Postby renhan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 am

For the normal process of individuation, a man must first skim from the parent power (more or less), then to probe the boundary between male and female in it. That's what it is important to communicate men with men. A man must first understand what his male soul is, in order to meet the female principle on a new level. Even with an understanding woman, it will be the process of bringing a wounded boy home to his mother's womb. Maternal consolation or "a man in a skirt" (masculine woman) is not a solution to the problem of integrity. :oops:

Return to “Chit Chat”