Hello Everyone

Willy.W

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello hello everyone and everybody!!!! My name is Willy. I am super glad to introduce myself))) as you know friends I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life . I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. I also want to say that I am interested in swimming ,I am a professional sportsman and I like such my profession

SebastianWolf

Postby SebastianWolf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi evetyone! I'm new here and I have never met something like this before. My name is Sebastian and I'm 23 years old. I really this service to because I can find here lots of information about things which I'm carrying about. Also I am happy that you can recommend this website to all other users. By the way, want do you like the most here? As for me, I like the structure and systematized categories of different important information. I will continue to use it! Also I want to find new friends here to share different information between us. I will be happy to chat with all of the members! Nice to meet you here!

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello everyone. My name is George and I have become a part of this family already. I was born in 1986 and I hope I will find here manny guys of the same years as me) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. Despite this i am a good father of twins babies. I have girl and boy, they are three years old cute babies. I am interested in basketball from the very childhood. I love my job and I like to work hard and it is not wonder))) truly say I am so happy to be here. You know it.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm

My name is Jay I am 30years old. I have a family. I met my husband when I was 23 years old and since we live together. We have two children. Two sons . We are heppy together, we have many hobbies and like to spend our time together playing some games. We all the time visit some concerts or spend our free time with the joy.
Our family very friendly, that is why we all the time gathered in our house and have a discussions and tolk about our achievements and faults. Last week we spent our time in the local perk, we fidded the birds and bouting on the river, there was really funny I want to return time back and felt that emotion one more time.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi to everyone. My name is Curtis, i'm from Ukraine. Glad to find a place where I can talk about my problems and interests. I haven't made my coming-out, cause I have a little fear about it.
I work as a teacher of literature and computer sciences at a school not so far from the war line. Me and my boyfriend want to adopt a child but we can't do it because of the legislation in our country and cause of the attitude in our country to gays. Hope I will find some advices and help hear. Sometimes it is very hard when you have no one to talk.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 am

Hello everyone. My dudes I am happy that we are going to have serious talk. I would like like to introduce myself.. My name is Kirk And I am from Indonesia and I am a serious man with serious aims. I am a divorced man and II hope I will find here some interesting person who is alone and of course loves children. I am a father of son . I am a single father and you know it is not difficult for me to bring up little son alone. I have a perfect job because i do what I like . Looking forward to your answers

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:01 am

My name is Gilbert and I am experienced father. I am a sociable person who is always ready for new conversations and for new adventures. My partner is not against my communication here because it is important for me to find people with common interests and views. I think I will find pretty many acceptable themes for discussion. Talking about coming out of mine, I would like to say that it was pretty many years ago, and it was not so painful as it predicts to be. My family accepted such decision and supported me

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 am

I am so eager to introduce myself again. So my name is not so ordinary.. I am Lewan and I live in Europe. I don't have some constant live place because of my work I travel too much. I am a model and moreover I am a father. My daughter is four years old. It was a great wish to become parents thanks to surrogate agency, they did everything possible for me. I know that I am not an exception who used this resource for being a dad. It is normal way and I am so glad because of it. it is like a charming something, unbelievable.. To be dad I mean

Return to “Introduce yourself”