First date activities

Dylan

Re: First date activities

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm

If you’ve got a first date with a guy you like, then you’ll definitely want to make a good first impression! You may feel nervous, but remember that a date is a chance to have fun and get to know someone new. Creating a good first impression is all about confidence, which includes dressing comfortably and going to a place you’ll enjoy together. During your date, talk about your life and get to know his. By being yourself, you’ll have him planning out your next date before the first one is over. Ideally, both of you will drive separately. When you have your own transportation, you can go home when you want. If you live far apart, then one person won’t have to drive a long way. Riding together is is okay, but discuss your plans first to make sure this is the best option.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:48 am

I don't have any plans when I'm going to date someone. Of course, sometimes we make arrangements that we would go to a cafe or a restaurant during our dating, but mostly we just meet somewhere in the city, walk, talk and then he or I offer to have a cup of coffee. I wouldn't plan something beforehand as I find it quite boring. I just let it be as it should be.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 am

You know I am happy to greet you here today. I really was interested in reading your comments and you have advised many interesting things. I remember that my first date was on the picnic, I think that it is the most suitable variant not to show your material position but to show just your attitude and feelings to the person you are dating with . I don't know, maybe it is just my opinion but I have it and think so .
At all I don't think that it is needed to have your first date somewhere in expensive place and show your position in this society. Try something simple.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Jin Ho. I am so happy to help you with some suggestions. I also have something suitable for everyone to try while you are dating with a person you like. I understand that first date should be pretty simple but so soulful. I can say that it is not difficult to make an impression on the person if you are prepared. I strongly recommend you to try variant with the picnic while your date. It should make a a great impression on your partner. Simple communication is the most suitable variant for your first date.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:38 pm

There are a variety of things that almost anyone will enjoy doing on a fun first date. Check out these first date tips.Go to dinner. If you are really at a loss for what to do, going to dinner is a simple way to get to know one another in a neutral place. Choose a brightly lit restaurant that you've visited before.
It's also a good idea to stay away from ethnic foods that your date may not enjoy. Save those types of choices for a second or third date. Go for a walk. Another great way to get to know someone is to go for a walk in a public place, such as a pier, a park, or at a local tourist attraction, such as a lake. This generally won't cost anything and will allow you to talk and figure out what things you have in common.

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 am

You know it is always a very big problem what to do on the first date in order to spend time with the person in an interesting way and make him like you more, i think that it definitely shall be something very interesting and not boring, but here everything is also very different. i think thta you may out somewhere to a very interesting place, i think that there are a lot of nice cafes with different interiors where you would like the atmosphere and actually like everything, i think that you understand what i mean. in general you shall decide on your own and with the help of the person with whom you are ging to have a date

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:21 am

Therefore, strictness in relation to yourself is a phenomenon absolutely correct and even necessary. But here it is very important to observe the golden mean and not start a self-flagellation. It's bad if a person's self-esteem is overstated, and she falls into euphoria about her own worth. The people around will quickly pull her down from the sky to the ground, which will be far from pleasant. And Narcissus from the ancient Greek myth became a victim of narcissism and simply died of hunger, being unable to tear himself away from contemplation of his reflection in a forest stream.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am

Each of us has a certain set of significant values ​​("to love and be loved," "family," "interesting work," "freedom," "constant development," etc.), and if they are present in our lives the feeling of happiness does not leave us.
Achievement of the set goals.
Some have simple and quickly achievable goals, others have ambitious and demanding efforts. But one way or another, the main criterion of happiness here is the result obtained.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 am

There are so many different activities for the first date.
I would like to recommend you what I have recommended so many times. To have a picnic in some pleasant park or for example in calm forest. That's idea which is perfect for me. I don't like expensive dates which need a lot of money. I just appreciate person's fancy and a desire to make this date pretty unforgettable for both partners. Just believe me that attention is rather better than choosing some perfect and luxurious place for your date. Impress your boyfriend with your fancy. I am sure it will be appreciated

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 am

Feelings and intuition often tell us, if not the correct solution of this or that problem, the problem, in the form of an algorithm, then at least the danger or advantage of this or that decision. In general, intuition always tells us something and we always feel the feelings, which they tell us about something, they tell us something.
It's just that we do not always hear them and we can not always understand their hints, therefore we do not always have to rely on intuition and feelings.

Return to “Gay dating”