First date activities

Din100

Re: First date activities

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm

As for me I was on a date for several years ago, because I've already found my only true love, but I can tell you that I've never done some activities beforehand. I think it shouldn't be prepared beforehand, because everything goes wrong, when I'm trying to plan something important, so I never do that.

Marion

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 pm

I don't consider a date to be a thing which can be planned, of course, you can plan where to go, or you can even think over the theme to discuss on the date, but everything can not be planned, I think. I think it can't be planned when to kiss you partner or touch his hand or smth like that, I think it should be spontaneous.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 pm

If to tell you the truth, I don't even try to plan some activities for a date, because I just don't like to do that. The only thing I can plan is were to go for the first date or when to have a date and that's all. And if to talk about such things like a kiss or sex, then I think that the first kiss can be on second or third date, and as for sex, I wouldn't like to hurry with it.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:25 pm

As for me, I don't plan any activities for the first day, because on the first date people should get to know each other better. The only thing, I can only choose the place where the first date can be spend. I usually try to talk with the person, to get more about him. Of course, there can't be any kisses or hugs on the first date.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

I am happy to greet you here today. I really was interested in reading your comments and you have advised many interesting things. I remember that my first date was on the picnic, I think that it is the most suitable variant not to show your material position but to show just your attitude and feelings to the person you are dating with . I don't know, maybe it is just my opinion but I have it and think so . At all I don't think that it is needed to have your first date somewhere in expensive place and show your position in this society. Try something simple.

Kane

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Figuring out what to do on a first date can be challenging, but it can also be very fun to plan. The first thing to remember is not to panic. Take the pressure off. Everyone gets nervous on a first date, so relax and enjoy it. First dates are both exciting and terrifying to many people. Generally, this is a person you don't know well. In fact, you may have just met her. This means that you don't necessarily know what kinds of things she enjoys doing. That's okay! There are a variety of things that almost anyone will enjoy doing on a fun first date. Check out these first date tips.Go to dinner. If you are really at a loss for what to do, going to dinner is a simple way to get to know one another in a neutral place. Choose a brightly lit restaurant that you've visited before. It's also a good idea to stay away from ethnic foods that your date may not enjoy. Save those types of choices for a second or third date. Go for a walk. Another great way to get to know someone is to go for a walk in a public place, such as a pier, a park, or at a local tourist attraction, such as a lake. This generally won't cost anything and will allow you to talk and figure out what things you have in common.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

Have you been wanting to go out with someone for a while but are so nervous when they finally say yes that you don't know how to act or what to do? If so, read on for some basic advice on impressing your date. Prepare. Before the date do something that relaxes you, exercise, reading, yoga, singing your favorite song, whatever puts you in an easy going, happy mood. Wash yourself, put on antiperspirant/deodorant, brush your teeth, brush your hair, and don't forget to wear clean clothes! Make a list of conversation starters and questions you can ask them if you're having trouble finding a topic. Choose someplace that will be special to your date. If you're not sure what he or she will like, ask. You may want to take him or her out to eat someplace out of the ordinary (don't go overboard, as this can set a bad precedent).

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:27 am

First date should be also a first date. I mean that I cheap date should be the first one for you to understand what is kind of person your partner. From my experience I might admit that it is pretty good idea go to a local park and rent a canoe or paddleboards. I think that exactly this date will keep in memories of both of you during the long period. And it is not wonder. It would be the most atmospheric date in your life. It is not a question in your money but just in atmosphere and that's all really guys.....

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:54 pm

If you are feeling uncomfortable and on edge, this can make the other person uneasy and that’s a sure way ruin a date. If you are calm and confident, so the other person will feel more at ease, and so have a solid foundation for making that date and impression a good one. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and so the “picture” you first present says much about you to the person you are meeting. Is your appearance saying the right things to help create the right first impression? Enjoy a movie. This is the most popular and the safest, as you don't have to do much speaking. Go for a meal. This can be a bit tricky; you are going to have to hold down a conversation.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:16 pm

the first date is really very important and you shall think properly about it and only then you would be able to succeed in it,i think that you understand me and everything would be really good. of course there are a lot of things to do and you shall choose the one that your boyfriend would like. i think that it would be good jus to go to the cafe, you know you would be able to communicate with each other and know each other better, i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is really very important because if you do not communicate then you would not have any continuation of your relations. thank you for your attention

Return to “Gay dating”