Frinds of the boyfriend

Mr.Albert

Re: Frinds of the boyfriend

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 am

I think you should deffinetely tell your sweatheart that you don't like his friends. I guess it's a real must to do this in such a situation. If he really cares about you, he would do something to make you feel more comfortable while you are hanging out with his mates. For instance, he can talk to them or meet them without you. For me, it's the best solution of such a problem.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:44 am

It is very interesting and I am happy to be here with you again and our little conversation is the best method to boost my mood you know)))) I want to say that actually many people faced with similar problem. Me too. nowadays I have normal attitude to my boyfriend's friends, but not a friendly attitude, because I remember as many years ago my partner was under the risk to get into serious troubles because of them.
It was awful I must admit. And in that time I hated them and didn't allow to meet with them. but all people are changing , and I believe that his friends have changed too

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Well naturally it happens with everyone that one partner hates friends of another one. I also had experience in it. And truly say it was a little bit painful for me to know that my partner's friends tried to do everything to make him to break up with me. I hated their for it. And to tell the truth it was really horrible for me. I couldn't imagine for what they tried to do it. For example my friends always had good attitude towards my ex boyfriend but talking about his company.. I don't even want to mention something about them. We could not find common language with them

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:41 pm

They may act in ways that annoy and irritate you. You might try ignoring them. However, sometimes, this may be impossible to do. In that case, you need to find a way to confront them in a non-threatening manner. For example, perhaps one of his friends always tags along with you and your boyfriend. You don’t know why this is.
Perhaps, he simply does not have much to do or he just really likes your boyfriend. Either way, this is getting on your nerves. The next time he wants to hang out with you both, ask your boyfriend to tell him that you want to have couple time. If your boyfriend tells him this, then he will probably get the message.

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

I have totally same kind of the problem and have faced it in the past relations.. but for now on I have no longer some weird negative emotions about this, feel completely okay about the fact that he is going out with his friends, it is totally okay! I am telling you the reason of this problem you have is inside of your mind.. you have no trust into the man you are dating with, therefore, you feel like his friends maybe not "friends" at all, something like this, do you understand?! in addition I will tell you one more thing...if you have serious intentions towards that guy you have to deal with his company in the positive way.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:31 pm

I don't have the same situation as for my friends And my boyfriend's friends. We have pretty good relationship. He knows who are my friends and I know everything about his friends. To my mind it is naturally in relationships to trust each other and to rely on each other. His friends are pretty good and broad minded people and I accepted them. Moreover both me and my partner like to spend time together with our common friends. My friends are his friends, his friends are my friends, everything is connected))) we are like a big family you know

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:16 am

Within 10 seconds, remember one of your positive traits that helped you succeed. Most likely, at that moment you felt good and were happy with yourself. Re-enter those emotions and feel the joy.
If it turned out then, then in the future will be obtained, because this is your quality, and it's always with you! And for sure there are other traits that make up the inner core and make you a strong personality. You just have to remember about them and apply them in life.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 am

Someone is hampered by the happy work; Someone is sad, because in times of crisis this is normal; someone can not solve old problems in any way, and new ones are already on the way ... Millions of small things upset us every day. In life, disappointments often happen. Well, how in this situation can we talk about happiness, especially about the eternal?It's not so sad. In fact, to be in an excellent mood and feel harmony with the world can be under any circumstances. The unfortunate man is like a drug addict who was deprived of a dose. Apathetic and lost, he is ready to do anything to achieve his, can put a lot of effort to get what he wants.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 6:51 am

Maybe I told you about my attitude towards this theme. I like friends of my partner cause I know that they have just positive influence on him and we like to spend time together. At all I am so communicative person and actually I like to spend time with them. It happens so that we try to gather together in a big company and spend time in a perfect way. I love people who shows some interest in communicating with me. I mentioned to many times that I don't share in such a way, these are my friends, these are friends of my partner.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 am

And criticality makes us doubt the inviolability of existing truths, it requires us to be arrogant and self-confident, and sometimes banal ignorance, to seek new solutions to old problems.
If we do not know that something can not be done there - we will have the opportunity to do the impossible. It is, in essence, a person's worldview - the ability to feel free and to believe in one's own strength. For this, you, friends, need to give up everything that restricts you.

Return to “Gay dating”