Sex and health

Kirk

Re: Sex and health

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:35 am

I find this post a little bit complicated. But I think that it should be necessary discussed. Our health is important factor of happy life. Without any words all people should take care about health. All in all, to my mind exactly our health is the most important thing in our life. Not money, not even happiness, nothing. You will not be happy if you don't have strength health. For example to stay healthy I try to lead healthy lifestyle. Nothing can be better than healthy lifestyle in your life. And of course absence of bad habits

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

It is very interesting. If there is no way to fix it, then maybe you should try to accept the situation the way it is and look at your husband in a different way!
Try to rejoice that you have a person who values ​​you and can not live without you, while millions of people go crazy with loneliness and the only thing they need is the certainty that, at least to somebody, they are needed! Before meeting my man, sex for me did not mean almost anything. But with him - it's something amazing! One of the most powerful pleasures in life is having sex with him! It was like this from the first time, when we did not even like each other. We have been together for 5 years.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:07 am

I am happy to greet all of you who clicked this topic for discussion)) it is pretty interesting for me to speak on such intimacy theme.. I find sex as inseparable part of any mutual relationships...
We can not live without sex and it is true. I find sex not only as an aspect of something good and a method how to satisfy both of partners. To tell the truth I have never heard the theories that if the person does not have sex then he would not feel good and everything like that ..something new if to say tryth

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:36 am

Hello everyone. How are you going to spend this time guys? I hope in so good way. Our health is one of HD most important thing in our life. I wish not all people didn't appreciate it . From our health depends soooo many things as well and actually our sexual activity. For men it is the most important. I would you to know such an interesting fact that we might take care about our health to have happier life. I lead healthy lifestyle and got rid of bad habits and I am happy to be health person in this spoiled world

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:31 am

And so, about the same thing happens to our consciousness. Those corners of the interior where our frightening and despicable "I" live, we turn our attention to the far side, trying to establish ourselves in idealized images of ourselves.
Most of all mental anguish is due to the inability to recognize and accept yourself with all giblets.
At the same time, part of the consciousness is blocked, and the remaining life energy that is left out there is stalled and degenerates.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 am

If you understand that no fucking can not change, that nothing depends on you at all, then think - is it worthwhile then to worry at all? Accept everything as is and try to switch to another. What a stone fence pick with a toothpick
To understand all the complexity or simplicity of the negative, I would advise you to stay with yourself alone. Cut off everything - phone, TV, the Internet and even put your favorite book (if there is one).
Remove everything and think about what bothers you. Think about everything and take for yourself the only correct decision - "I can fix or can not", well, further in the text above.

Return to “Health & sex”