What to do with the temperature

DavidSt

Re: What to do with the temperature

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm

First of all, you haven't given information about the temperature, about the time when this tempurature occurs. So, I can tell you, that the only thing you should do is to apply for a doctor. I had a situation with the temperature, and it turned out that my child just have such a peculiarity of the organism. But you can have a problem, so do not waist time and apply for a doctor.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 pm

I had such experience. My child had a higher temperature when she started to play or cry but when she slept, she had normal temperature. Doctors could't find the reason of that, but I personaly think that it depends from some genetic reasons, because I remembered that I had the same temperature in my childhood. Well, but doctors also told me that it can be the result of that my child is hyperactive, but I personally think that they just don't know the real reason and don't know how to find out the reason.
And if to be honest, I think they even afraid to make some assumptions for the state of the health. I don't believe the doctors who are not sure in their words.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:04 pm

I've never had the same problem, but my close friend had. His little child also had a high temperature from time to time. They consulted several doctors, were in the hospital for the medical investigation, but nothing gave the result. The doctors didn't know the reason of it, because everything was pretty good, so the only thing they could tell, was the assumptions. They couldn't get to know about the reason of a high temperature. Immunologist told that it could be only the peculiarity of the organism or it could be connected with the hyperactivity of a child, but they didn't diagnose the hyperactivity, they only told that there are some signs of it, and nothing more.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:08 am

If you are running a fever (or if your child is), you naturally you want to reduce it as quickly as possible. Fevers do serve a purpose, though: higher body temperature is believed to stimulate the immune system and kill off infectious agents. So, there is some good reason to allow a fever to proceed normally, at least for a while. You do, however, want to control the fever so that you or your child can be as comfortable as possible while the immune system does its job. Fortunately, home remedies can help. Take a warm or lukewarm bath. Start off by drawing a warm bath. Have the person suffering from the fever get in and relax while the warm temperature of the water slowly drops. Because the temperature of the water drops slowly, the person cools down slowly as well.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:39 am

I am glad to meet you here again today. How are you going to spend this day? in a good way?))) high temperature is a signal of cold or some other problem in your health. I think that if it is not so high home remedies can help. I have caught that good advice is to take a warm or lukewarm bath. Start off by drawing a warm bath. Have the person suffering from the fever get in and relax while the warm temperature of the water slowly drops. Because the temperature of the water drops slowly, the person cools down slowly as well. If it is more than high, immediately go to a doctor

Return to “Future dads”