Blind dates

Re: Blind dates

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm

As for me, I've never been on such datings. I've never being on them, because I don't like such datings, I don't like to go on a date and not to know the person with whom I am going to meet. I think such dating can become a very unpleasant surprise, so that's why I 've never wanted to attend such datings.

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Blind dates??? No, in any case. I don't like such dates. You never know what kind of person you are going to meet. Once I had such awful experience, so I don't want such an experience to be one more time. My only blind date was the worst in my life. That person was rude, ill-bred, uninterresting and so on ...

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

As for me, I don't like blind dates. I can even say that I hate them, because I preffer to decide by my own whether to date with a person, or no. I think that such kind of datings are useless. I preffer to see a person who invites me for a date before the date. I don't like to waste my time, and such kind of datings is a waste of time.

Postby Adam31 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:35 am

As for me, I hate such dates. You never know with whom you are going to have a date. It is awful, because people are different and you never know what kind of person you've met. Once I've had such date and after that I've decided not to have anything alike. It was a horrible date, no, it eas the worst date I've ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Blind date. Two of the most feared words in the English language. Why? Because they represent one of the most feared encounters in the human experience. I don’t know about you, but just hearing the words make me shudder. Of course, so do the words “the gym” and “fat free,” but I endure the pain that comes with both. Why should blind dates be any different? First dates bring with them complications all their own, but blind dates make the first date all the more, well, complicated. Typically, a man and woman go on a blind date upon the urging of some well-meaning friend. You agree, he agrees and before you know it, the two of you have been set up on a blind date. Usually, the date is preceded by a phone conversation and you two agree to meet at some public place and describe what you’ll be wearing so you can recognize one another.

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 am

If you’re like me, you’ve been on a few blind dates in your life. Sometimes they’re good, and sometimes they’re bad. I think I’m a pretty open-minded person, and I trust my friends. So when they say they want to set me up with someone, I figure, why not? Only, it hasn’t worked out for me that way. Either my friends don’t know me as well as they think they do, or I am just really incompatible with everyone they set me up with.There was the shorter-than-me guy with glasses who barely talked. There was the super hot guy who was a total snob. Then there was the other hot guy who I really had nothing in common with.

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 am

You know, I don't like blind dates, because you don't know with who you'll meet. I really think that it can be just a waste of time.So when my friends suggest me to go on blind dates, I preffer to refuse in most cases. several times I've been on such dates and if to be honest, they weren't successful, so since that time, I preffer to avoid them.

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

i think thta it is really bit dangerous, i do not know maybe i am not so risky but i do not want to venture my health and my life just for nothing and you shall understand that.
i think that it is better to have normal dates and do not care about anything, it is life and there are a lot of different people and i think that you know that not all of them are so good and you shall understand it. thank you for your attention, i wish you good luck and everything the best, i hope that even if you try it then you would have the best date without any obstacles and other stupid things. wish you good luck

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

I don't like such dates. I consider them to be awful, because you never know the person with whom you are foing to have a date. I preffer to have a date with a person whom I at least saw. I don't think that blind dates can turn into something serious. They can be funny and entertaining, but I don't like such things.

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:08 am

When you go to a blind dating, you should be ready for anything. I used to be on severl such datings. I think they've become a very useful experience for me. During the first dating I met a guy who seemed to like me very much, but he was too small for me. We had a nice talk, but I didn't give him my phone number. The second dating was more successful one as I met a guy whom I texted for some time. I didn't manage to meet my soulmate on both datings, but at least I met people whom I would have never seen in my life. It was rather interesting, I should say! I consider blind datings neither good nor bad as it's only one of the ways to meet new people. I think I would go on such datings more if I needed this.

Return to “Gay dating”