lesbian wedding

Greg

Re: lesbian wedding

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:21 am

Here you are my dear friends!! How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have the best talk together with me today?? I hope so)) I want to say that i read a lot about this situation. And if you are still interested in it I want to share with you this information. Have you heard that stars Taylor Schilling, Uzo Aduba and Natasha Lyonne previously appeared in a star-studded ad for Hillary Clinton, while last week Laverne Cox was featured in a Clinton ad of her own focused on transgender rights. What do you think about it friends??

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi there dudes!!!I agree that there are a lot of interesting details in the information you have shared here with me)))) 8-) 8-) I know that the gay sister of anti-gay marriage leader Tony Abbott opens up about the emotional pressure she feels fighting against her own sibling for the right to marry the one she loves. Christine Forster, who is herself a Liberal Party councillor, has already become a strong voice in calling out her brother’s misleading rhetoric on the issue of same-sex marriages as she waits for having a legal right to tie the knot with her female partner.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am

Good afternoon. Fellows I suppose that everyone is aware of this information, but why do so many comments from you guys? Have you heard this piece of information??? I mean that the gay sister of anti-gay marriage leader Tony Abbott opens up about the emotional pressure she feels fighting against her own sibling for the right to marry the one she loves. Christine Forster, who is herself a Liberal Party councillor, has already become a strong voice in calling out her brother’s misleading rhetoric on the issue of same-sex marriages....

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 am

Hi friendly audience!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) What about other fresh article? What do you know about the fact that George Michael’s boyfriend was banned from Christmas Day memorial. I have found this information here. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/12/29/ ... -memorial/ apart from it I know that Fadi Fawaz was banned from a memorial at the grave of George Michael, reports say. A family friend told the Daily Star that the singer’s family just wanted to tribute George alone, it is a personal, intimate issue.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:33 pm

I really very happy for them. That's a wonderful thing to marry to a person whom you love and with whom you are going to spend your life/ I think that they would be very happy. Marriage is a wonderful thing! Let's wish them love and happiness. They deserve it. Don't you think so? My congratulations!

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi there guys. How are you feeling today ? What plans do you have for this day or what are you going to do? From the article I have caught that the family does not deny that they just don’t want to see Fawaz and if he appears at George’s grave in might end up with a scandal. It’s reported the family have offered Fawaz the £5m Regent’s Park home in a bid to stop him writing a tell-all book. The family are considering handing over the home along with a retainer of £250,000 a year to keep his silence.

Return to “Gay dating”