I am sure I will be a father

Odin

Re: I am sure I will be a father

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:56 pm

it is really very good that you are sure in it , i am happy for you.the desire is bigger because if the fear is bigger then you would not try to go through it. i understand that this decision is not easy and it may cause you really many worries but you are a man and if you decided then you shall stick to your decisions and you can not change them easily. That is what I can tell you about it. That is why forget about all the fears you may have in your life and just be happy. I think that it would be the best for you and you would see that you really feel differently when you do not think about it. that is it.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 am

I sincerely wish you to be a father. Because I know this happiness to be a father. And I strongly wish you to achieve the same. I really said it too much time that being a father it is a God's blessing I suppose. You will be the happiest person in the world when you see at first your small baby. Believe just in my words. So you know guys, it is really important to know a lot about being a father and about successful upbringing but there are many such websites which can help you to find out all necessary information about being a good father. Be happy dads.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:17 pm

I can say my dear friend that using surrogate motherhood is one of the best way I know it because I used it. . It is a real miracle in your life. There are lot of things you would not like of course, but you always need to remember that the benefits and the joy that you do get from being a father is always bigger than all the inconveniences and disadvantages. But all in all you should remember one important thing of all your life, you should love your baby and nothing wonder if you love you are ready for everything for your baby. Be a responsible parent!

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 am

That's a very serious decision to have a chield. If you really ready to become a father, than you should do it. I'm sure that you will manage to do that. It is a wonderful feeling when you become a father and take your chield for the first time. I wish your dream to become true and I wish you to be a great father.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:01 pm

I have mentioned that nowadays it is more than natural to have happy kid and to become a happy father of your wonderful baby. You will never regret if you decide to become a father thanks to surrogate agency. I suppose that it is the best way our world could create. I think that in this situation you should even not hesitate as for it. It is more than possible to achieve good results and to become a father, just try and that's all. You will be able to become a good father, just don't loose your chance while trying any kind of becoming a father

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:01 pm

you are definitely right and i am very happy that you have made such decision. although i do not have children yet and we have not talked about it with my partner yet.
but i am sure that you will be happier with the child than now, of course it is difficult but if you really want to have the child you will succeed and be a good parent. but first of all i think that you have to choose the way of getting children. i think that it is better to go through the surrogacy programme. i think that it is more comfortable for you and for the child, because it will be yours. you will see every stages of his development.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 am

I think that it will not be so easy to adopt a child for single father. So I hope you will be in great relationships soon. i see you are really sure about your plans for future. And take my word for it you will have everything you want. We always get what we really want and what we are thinking about. Our thoughts are the first step for our dreams come true.I have heard that single- parenting is possible now. So you can adopt a child as a single person. Some agencies are working on this field. They try to make it real for a single man to adopt a child. So you can use this option too, just in case. I think it is really good idea and one more step to make adoption easier for all people.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:48 am

Good idea to try to be a father through the surrogacy program. But you might firstly recognize its importance and your readiness. To give the birth for baby and then to forget about him would be sooooo stupid thing. I understood that I am ready to be a father when I understood that I could support him both in a mental and material way. It is important to add that to be a father is a good deal as for money and so expensive to supply him. That's why you should be ready in your position in the world and efforts to bring up baby. I congratulate you on your decision to become a dad

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 am

Every person is a walking set of life strategies. And it so happened that we directly depend on the strategies of those people who surround us. It is almost impossible to become successful when surrounded by losers; it's hard to become intelligent, being surrounded by fools; You can forget about happiness if you are surrounded by chronic whiners and masochists.
But, of course, the environment can be created and consciously. To do this, you just need to audit those with whom you communicate on a regular

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:47 am

Beliefs generally should not be, the mind should not be static, it is a very harmful habit and a feature of the mind, stability in thinking and worldview, it is very harmful.
In a world where everything can and even needs to be questioned, if we look at everything from the point of view of the mind constantly seeking answers to our questions, it is completely unreasonable to nail something for ourselves as a conviction and for the sake of stability alone, to follow this conviction all our lives.

Return to “Future dads”