Not to lose the hope

Linkoln

Re: Not to lose the hope

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:14 pm

of course you shall not lose it because you can achieve everything . i do not think that children feel really bad in such families and you know it. of course if you do not have the other choice then you shall think about it and it shall be important for you, just think about it. i think that you shall think about your abilities and whether you can do it. but if you have such an opinion then you shall think about it really much and whether you have enough money and other stuff for that , i think that you know it, i think that you shall just be really smart about that. that is it.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm

it is not difficult to lose hope but to gain it back is really very hard.nowadays there are really a lot of one parent families and i think that you know what i am talking about but i do not know whether children are really happy in those families and that is why for me it is hard to judge that. in my opinion if you love your child and you give the child attention when he or she would not notice that they do not have one parent but i still think that in the world it is really noticeable and that the people and society will push the child to feel that he or she is different and it is hard. that is it.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Do not be dissapointed in your life, if you'll think such things, than they can become true, so drive away those bad thoughts and think only about good future. I really believe that evry person have a pair, and if you'll believe in that, then you will find your beloved, but if you'll think that it is impossible, than you wouldn't see him even if the destiny bring you together.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello and good mood to you all. Loneliness, it's certainly not very good. I can not give advice on the child, because this is a responsible step and nobody will do it for you. But I can say my opinion. I am now 35 years old and my child is 3.5 years old, I am going to live a long enough life to take care of my child and put her on her feet. And the later we get children, the less chance to see grandchildren, I think so ... For example, when my mother was 35, then my brother and I were 15 and 13 years old! And how many single parents with children now ... live for yourself and your child and do not suffer ... when you care for yourself, there will always be fans with a child or not))))

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I think that you're to concentrated on finding a perfect man. I think that you shouldn't think of it for several weeks or even monthes, try to relax and it would be better if you would go somewhere in vacation. I think that you should go somewhere where there is an ocean and have a wonderful rest there, think only about yourself. I believe that every person has his own second half, but not all of us can meet his destiny. Try not to think about this problem and you wouldn't even notice how quickly your destiny would find you. Don't worry, you'll find your perfect man and than you would have a wonderful child, you should just believe it.

Magretto

Postby Magretto » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi guys. Although I am not experienced in such matters, I am sure that if a person, whoever he is, wants to be happy, he will. Happiness is not given simply because we create it ourselves, but if your friend wants to find a partner but does not get it, it's not a reason not to have a child, it is always possible regardless of age. At what he can find his second half, even being a single father, I am sure of this, especially if your friend is a good person. I have an acquaintance who is 42 years old and he does not have a partner, but a wonderful son, whom he adopted, and to be honest he does not worry about the lack of a husband, he has many admirers. 8-)

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:17 pm

So many people just do nothing to attract a man. If you really want to meet the man of your dreams, start a serious relationship with him, and then marry him, you will have to act.If you just gasp and gasp, how bad it is, tell all your friends that the men have been transferred, then, most likely, you will not meet anyone and will remain alone.If you want to find a man, you just need to start acting. We need to start tomorrow, not Monday, but right now.Do anything, but just do not sit still. Thinking about what to do, gossiping with friends is not considered an action.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 am

Do you often find yourself struggling to see any meaning or purpose in your day-to-day activities? Do you want to break out of bad habits but can’t find the desire to do so? Hope might seem like a vague word with perhaps little to no relevance to your life, but insofar as it means seeing the possibilities inherent to your life, it might just be a necessary precursor for you to get out of any rut you might find yourself in. Follow these steps below to get on your way to seeing more possibilities in your everyday life circumstances. Figure out how you want your life to look. People often struggle to hope for a better tomorrow because they don’t know what it might look like. Before you can have hope it might be necessary to first figure out what type of life you imagine as the most desirable. Take some time to consider your ideal life and what it would include.

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Look,I know it is now hard for you to imagine that you will find your happiness .But try to look at the situation from the another side.The less you wait,the quicker it happens .If you are not obsessed with such things ,you will be surprised with the results .So,my advice is not hoping and waiting ,but making yourself more interesting(books,trips ,adventures )for you and your future partner .

Return to “Future dads”