i am scared of herpes...

Herbert

Re: i am scared of herpes...

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:32 am

You need to seriously "clean" your own "glitches" and find out YOUR OWN deep needs and values, before you count on finding your own happiness.The movement to happiness begins with the clarification and healing of what is inside of us, and not outside. Everything else - follows this.After all, it is the INNER contents of our subconscious, our soul, our consciousness that shapes our current life, our reality, our perception of life and ourselves - how we live and act, what decisions we make, how we feel, how we interact with other people, with the world, with reality and with ourselves, and how the world and other people interact with us in response, what events happen to us in life, etc.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 am

Emotions interfere with this, because they force us to find simple, obvious, stereotyped and often incorrect answers to any questions. Therefore, the less a person experiences emotions, the easier it is for him to think flexibly, for in that case he can seek and seek - a solution that is effective, practical, competent and, if necessary, also unusual, non-standard. When a person thinks - he is looking for answers to the questions he has, and critically assesses them, rather than snatches the first answers from memory or from external sources, without completely evaluating their correctness and quality.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:18 am

Herpes has a viral nature and is accompanied by the appearance of a specific rash. It is characterized by the presence of grouped bubbles, localized on the mucous membrane and skin. The virus enters the body through skin microfractures and mucous membranes (oropharynx, urethra, etc.), then it penetrates to the nerve nodes of the Central nervous system, where it is stored in a latent state.

Return to “Health & sex”