Cheaters

Mervin94

Re: Cheaters

Postby Mervin94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Yep, I heard about it many times. It's a little bit strange cuz surrogate mothers need to enter into a contract with couple. All of them have some responsibilities and one of the most important is to give a baby to the future parents. In other case, why did that woman decided to be a surrogate mother? In my opinion, if someone has the same situation, he need to bring a claim. Of course, the agreement must be legal.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi guys. The mood is excellent and I wish you all the same. Despite the fact that on the second day the rain is drizzling, nothing will shake my positive and optimistic mood) I believe that the mice have always been there and will be in everything where only money can be made. Not all people on Earth are respectable and conscientious ... If old grandmothers can steal small children for money, luring them into a trap, then what to say about the younger generation. :evil: I was always ashamed of such people. Surrogate motherhood is not a simple matter, before you become a surrogate mother you need to prepare for the fact that you will have to part with your born child. But also to think about the fact that this child is waiting for his parents who love him, who gave a rather large sum of money for the whole procedure. I've heard a few stories about this fraud, it's sad. :cry:

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 am

I thinl that many people preffer to cheat instead of earning money in an honest way. Cheaters qould like to cheat gays with pleasure, because many of them hate us a lot. So you should be very attentive, do not trust unknown people only according to their words. Their words should have some documentary confirmation. Good luck.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Well, I think that it is a very common problems nowadays. There are a lot of people who would like to cheat you and get money just for nothing. I think that we should be very careful while we're going to get a child with a help of surrogasy program. Before signing a contract and giving money to those people, try to get to know everything properly.

Magretto

Postby Magretto » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:50 am

Hello everyone, guys. I have a great mood, a great day and I now drink my favorite coffee and enjoy my favorite music. I decided to spend a little time for myself, and a little rest. Sometimes it is absolutely necessary, otherwise the flow of endless deeds and worries will carry you past the passing life) As for scammers, I heard from my acquaintances that there were cases of fraud from surrogate mothers. Although this may not be called fraud, it is possible that these women could not say goodbye to their children, because they too can be understood.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:51 pm

I know that black lists of surrogate mothers began to appearon the internet . This is due to the fact that women immediately agree to take the child to childless couples, and then take money and disappear or during pregnancy increase the fee.
However, there are also cases when biological parents themselves abandon toddlers, if they have pathologies. Refuse such children and surrogate mothers.
According to experts, surrogate mothers are more protected by law than biological parents.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Unfortunately there are many such women who do such horrible actions. I am ashamed of such their behavior you know. :D :D :D I would like to say that I know the fact that surrogate motherhood is not a simple matter, before you become a surrogate mother you need to prepare for the fact that you will have to part with your born child. But also to think about the fact that this child is waiting for his parents who love him, who gave a rather large sum of money for the whole procedure. You should be very attentive while you are choosing your surrogate mother.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Thank you very much for this theme. there are a lot of them and we hear about such situations very often. i think that it is not very pleasant and i think that it is not fair from the side from the woman and i do not think that she is thinking about.
i think that cheaters are really stupid people and i do not understand why they are doing it and what they think are thinking about, i think that you understand me, i think that it is good that they are jailed because they deserve it and i do not feel any pity for them. i think that you also think so, it is really right. that is it. but i hope that we will not know what it is like.

Return to “Surrogacy”