do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Kane

Re: do you believe in bioactive foods and ingredients for health?

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Of course, I think that there are some special food which contains more healthy substances than other. But if to talk about some pills or about some medical admixtures, I don't think that it is very good for the health. I think that if you want to be healthier the main thing you should do is to buy some extra vitamins.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:01 am

To tell the truth I know very little about all this bio active 5hings in products. Probably it was really interesting for me to find out that apples are one of the most frequently consumed fruits in the world, constituting an important part of the human diet as a source of sugars, minerals and dietary fibre . Moreover, apples are an important source of biologically active sub-stances, such as vitamin C, flavonoids and phenol com-pounds, all of which are known to act as natural antioxidants. Moreover I will pay attention much more to it

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 pm

So interesting.What about dietary supplements?It's important to remember that dietary supplements are designed to supplement your diet, not to replace nutritious foods.
Supplements can enhance a diet where there are shortfalls, but a handful of vitamin, mineral or other dietary supplements can never take the place of a healthy diet.Foods are so complex, offering not only vitamins and minerals, but fiber, nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats), phytochemicals, and a whole host of nutritious substances that science has not fully identified that work together with other foods and provide the benefits of a healthy eating pattern.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:34 am

i think that i really believe in it. bioactive components are a challenging area, and multiple paths for the many types that span the range from whole foods to druglike isolated compounds will be needed.
currently, bioactive foods and ingredients have almost no role in public policy. there are limited databases of these constituents. but i think that the situation would change in the future and people would pay a lot of attention to them and they would play a significant role. that is what i think about it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:42 am

in order not to seem you completely dull.. I'd say I almost understand the term, although have not the east idea of, what doe it mean)))
No really, I do not use it and do not search for the products which contain thos bioactive things. i try to make the manu of my family more or less healthy. we do not eat fast food and try to avoid fats ad everything that can quickly ruin the body of a person. we have a chuld and he gets all the best. I am sure) But we are not crasy parents who are turned to mad search of best of the best.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 am

Each emotion is, in its own way, a mystery, in which its key to one of the "rooms" of the unconscious is laid.
The central theme of emotion around which the experience is twisted is the "forbidden" point that is avoided.
Again and again I find that the psychological problems that clients treat are often an emotionally full-fledged escape from their own hateful identities-that half-truth about themselves that they believe in when the next false person becomes an actual "I".

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:56 am

If you do not experience a single bit of happiness where you are now, among the blessings that you have, everywhere you see only the bad, all your failures are blamed on other people and circumstances, then you can not see happiness anywhere and never!
Sounds like a verdict, right? But not everything is so scary, there is a way out - here the main thing is to admit to yourself that you need to change yourself first of all, and not the external attributes of life.

Return to “Health & sex”