own experience

George86

Re: own experience

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

I am happy to greet you as usual. What are you going to do today??? I would like to continue to state that it is like a miracle to be a father. You should not be afraid of becoming a father and it doesn't matter what way you choose. At all this process is really complicated but probably it is worthy. It is worthy this money you pay for it. I would like to admit that nowadays it is not difficult to find a proper and good agency. I can share with you this my own experience, you are welcome http://panaxcenter.com/ is one of the most popular.

Mr.Albert

Re: own experience

Postby Mr.Albert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:57 am

There are loads of clinics that are ready to help LGBT couples to become parents. When we were choosing a clinic for our surrogacy program, we paid attention to the clinic's location (thanks God the laws of our country allow same sex couples have children). We took into consideration the price and the ability to divide the whole sum into equal installments and pay it back gradually. (A surrogacy program isn't cheap so we couldn't afford paying the whole sum nearly at once.) Finally, we also took into consideration the way the clinic was choosing surrogates for their clients. We liked our surro mum very much. I guess these are the key moments every same sex couple should think off while choosing a clinic for a surrogacy program.

Return to “Fathers’ section”