Be happy :)

George86

Re: Be happy :)

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Be happy dudes and dudettes!! let's continue talking about ourselves. I have something for you to say))) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. By the way if you have some questions or problems with making your trip or you don't know what hotel to choose you can ask me. I am ready to help you. Basketball is my cup of tea and it is interesting for me you know. Traveling is also the thing what I like and I like to meet new people and be aware of new culture. If you didn't forget my name is George, I am open for everyone)))

Jay

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 pm

I am Jay! Nice to meet you .Let me tell you, that i am very glad for you, that you have such a wonderful family, i wish you to be happy and wealthy forever!
As for me, i am 35 years old and i am also married man .Recently we adopted wonderful baby, our daughter Ariana, she is 5 months now and we love her so much! She is our little angel :P I am here on this forum to find people who will understand me and support me in all situations, i will also try to help whenever you need it . I can say that most of all i need much information about children behaviour, how to raise them and care about them

Return to “Introduce yourself”