Be happy :)

Re: Be happy :)

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:30 pm

It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Hey guys :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? Are you happy today friends?? What about your mood guys??)) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :ugeek:I hope that we will be happy to communicate with each other here!))

Postby Simson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 am

Be happy guys!! My name is Simson and I am a new member here on this website!! I am a manager in the good company and at all I am also a happy father of daughter... I am thirty two years old!! So what can I say about me?? I am really funny person and of course very friendly. So I am here to be acquainted with all of you. I hope that exactly on this website I will find a lot of friends with the same point of view as I have. To my mind it would be really interesting to start and to end the day from the conversation with all of you))

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:18 am

Good morning friends!! :mrgreen: How are you doing today?? I am a newcomer on this website so let's be acquainted)) as I said I was recommended with this website some months ago and now I am here)) my name is Carlo and for me it is pleasure to write here for all of you.. I am a father of two small kids as I said and my partner and I have our own business in the city centre.. So I would be glad to receive some questions for you or maybe advice))) I wish you be happy too despite any bad influences..I think that everything will be alright with all of you)))

Postby Leslie » Tue May 30, 2017 10:34 am

Be happy friends!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: I am happy to be registered on this website and at all to communicate with all of you.. I think that we could be friends.. I want to say that I am here to share with you my experience as for parenting and a lot of interesting things and situations in my life. I have a husband and nowadays we have a small son that's we are also happy parents.. We have a desirable work, it is our own bussines and we are proud of it a lot.. Also I am interested in sport but at the same time I like to eat something tasty. I am looking forward to your answers guys!!

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 am

Hey everybody and everyone here guys!! :mrgreen: :D something interesting?? My name is Greg and I am a newcomer on this resource!! I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments. I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. I hope that I will find out a lot about upbringing children and some interesting facts about surrogate motherhood.

Postby Stewart » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 pm

8-) Glad and happy to greet all of you here today. My name is Stewart Larison and I am registered here for some reasons. First of all I want to be helpful for all of you and to share my experience. Also I want to find a lot of friends here. I know from the comments of all my friends that there are many good and friendly people. I am a worker, I have really difficult work, but I am so proud of it. I am a translator. Also on like swimming, it is my hobby and I like it. Also I am interested in sport and I recommend you to do the same

Postby Alfred » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Be happy too dear people. My name is Alfred, I am a 32 years old man who are registered here for my own purposes. I have my own tourist agency so if you are going to travel around the world be sure I will find for you something unforgettable. :idea: I have a boyfriend, but he is more than boyfriend for me. We are going to marry and the main my purpose of being registered is that I am looking for agency to be a user of surrogate motherhood. I have different hobbies. I am glad to share with you some details as for me)))

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Be happy dudes)))) hoe are you feeling today? What plans do you have for this day?My name is Willy and I have many things to tell you about myself. I am a happy not old father of two boys who are twins as well. I also have too much hobbies and interests and I hope I will tell you about them because it is my life . I like traveling too andppersonally for me it is just a pleasure to discover new places for me and meet new people in new countries. I also want to say that I am interested in swimming you know)))

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Be happy dudes and dudettes!! let's continue talking about ourselves. I have something for you to say))) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. By the way if you have some questions or problems with making your trip or you don't know what hotel to choose you can ask me. I am ready to help you. Basketball is my cup of tea and it is interesting for me you know. Traveling is also the thing what I like and I like to meet new people and be aware of new culture. If you didn't forget my name is George, I am open for everyone)))

Return to “Introduce yourself”