healthy vacation

Herbert

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am

Conflicting personal and social values, the shaft of information noise from all sorts of pop "psychologists", esotericists and "experts", inflated demands that "need" to correspond, unfulfilled desires and expectations, disappointments, not knowing what to really do ... - and you, entangled finally, almost dropping your hands, despair and ask: "What is happening in my life? Why is it so? Where is my happiness, for which there were so many plans and hopes? "

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:22 am

Are you looking for healthy vacation? Visit some perfect place!!! I have noticed what ways we used to choose for wonderful spending time and occasionally I want to say that I like travelling. Usually it helps me to relax as best as possible. Relaxation helps the development of intuition, since the brain, free from emotions, is able to listen to the signals of the inner voice.Relaxation is also known that most of the great discoveries are made in a state of deep relaxation. You might visit some great city or even continent. Your mind will easily have a rest and I hope healthy rest :lol:

AlexFl

Postby AlexFl » Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello. I'm sorry for disturbing you. My friends now have great difficulties in the family. Can someone help them with anything?

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 am

But in general, for the flexibility of thinking and for an adequate perception of reality, the need to acquire knowledge throughout your life - reading books, communicating with clever people, attending all kinds of seminars, lectures, any other forms of intellectual leisure, to constantly update your database with new knowledge .
In principle, there is nothing more to add here - the more we know, the larger the views and the capabilities based on them, the more options and combinations we can apply to the solution of these or other tasks facing us.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:54 am

It's hard to believe, but rest also requires strength. You should not come from work tired or exhausted, so that there was no energy even for a simple walk. So you do not give yourself a normal rest, the body is constantly under stress. Therefore, for a walk, reading or fitness you need to leave strength. You can not give all the energy to work, you need to be able to rest.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:48 am

Melia Tamarindos is a Paradise 5 star vacation area, which invites travelers to visit the peaceful area of San Augustin, found in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, Spain. It is accessible in 23.9 kilometers from Gran Canaria Airport. i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the rest and i think that there you will open something new and positive for oyu all to have some stay there all together with the best friends there . i am sure that you need just go there for the some time and you will be happy with the all new and positive impressions and feelings you will get there for you all to have some rest there with the friends.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Healthy vacation can be travel to the seaside or to the mountains. As the nature is different in these regions. I prefer travelling through my country. There are many places to have a rest. For example, every year I travel with my friends or with my parents to the mountains. The most memorable event was climbing the highest mountain in our country. Its height is 2000 m above sea level. The weather is very changeable in this region. When we started our climbing, it was a boiling hot, but in a few hours we experienced heavy showers and thunderstorm. We got wet to the skin but very happy that we were in the top of the mountain.

renhan

Postby renhan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:49 am

Avoiding this outcome is easy. Just know and follow the rules of a healthy lifestyle. What kind of "beast" is it? Healthy lifestyle is a complex of useful habits that only positively affect human activity. With it you can improve health, increase life expectancy and be happy. HLS is particularly relevant in recent years. Technological progress, poor ecology and mobility are detrimental to people. There are various kinds of load, leading to diseases, often chronic. In this regard, a healthy lifestyle is extremely important for our society. :o

Return to “Health & sex”