healthy vacation

Herbert

Re: healthy vacation

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am

Conflicting personal and social values, the shaft of information noise from all sorts of pop "psychologists", esotericists and "experts", inflated demands that "need" to correspond, unfulfilled desires and expectations, disappointments, not knowing what to really do ... - and you, entangled finally, almost dropping your hands, despair and ask: "What is happening in my life? Why is it so? Where is my happiness, for which there were so many plans and hopes? "

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:22 am

Are you looking for healthy vacation? Visit some perfect place!!! I have noticed what ways we used to choose for wonderful spending time and occasionally I want to say that I like travelling. Usually it helps me to relax as best as possible. Relaxation helps the development of intuition, since the brain, free from emotions, is able to listen to the signals of the inner voice.Relaxation is also known that most of the great discoveries are made in a state of deep relaxation. You might visit some great city or even continent. Your mind will easily have a rest and I hope healthy rest :lol:

AlexFl

Postby AlexFl » Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello. I'm sorry for disturbing you. My friends now have great difficulties in the family. Can someone help them with anything?

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 am

But in general, for the flexibility of thinking and for an adequate perception of reality, the need to acquire knowledge throughout your life - reading books, communicating with clever people, attending all kinds of seminars, lectures, any other forms of intellectual leisure, to constantly update your database with new knowledge .
In principle, there is nothing more to add here - the more we know, the larger the views and the capabilities based on them, the more options and combinations we can apply to the solution of these or other tasks facing us.

Return to “Health & sex”