I'm just experiencing the curiosity

Elroy3

I'm just experiencing the curiosity

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm

As you can see from the title of the current topic here on the section of future dads, I'm just experiencing the curiosity :geek: :mrgreen: you may remember me, yes, I am a married the childless guy and have not even been thinking about parenthood! But the more I am here with you, reading topics, the more I get into this subject, and right now, it is hard to accept, but I am kind of....kind of interested at least to get to know the procedure better. Yeah, the conversation is going to be about the surrogacy! I am appealing to all who have gone through this - describe the main details and leave sources where I can read something.

Stewart

Re: I'm just experiencing the curiosity

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:53 am

Hey Elroy. 8-) What about your mood? Everything is alright??? I became a father almost year ago. And you know thanks for the chosen agency our process was not so complicated. You are welcome here guys if you search agency http://panaxcenter.com/ maybe it will sound not natural and a lot of people say that it is good but. I am one of those who can support this opinion with my own example and experience. I recommend you this one because it is really good agency that's for sure. They gave the birth for my son :mrgreen: they also give good consultations.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 pm

well of course we will tyr to help you here if we can do it. you shall know really much about it and you know it as well. i think that you shall know it and think about it and that is why if you think about it more then you shall understand what is better for you, i think that it would not be too hard for you to find better for you. the thing is that you shall think whether you will really love adopted child because it is not as easy as it seems and as other people talk about it, but i think that it is normal to have some doubts and fears because you do not know everything. that is it.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Hi guys. Today I have a great mood, and although my daughter is still sick, but already is recovering, and it makes me very happy. Frankly speaking about the surrogate motherhood I can not even tell you, my partner and I did not consider such a question ... It so happened that we both have problems with the product of children. :( So we left all attempts and decided to adopt a child from a children's orphanage, making one of these etit children happy. We learned about this shelter from some of my friends and decided to do the same as they did. They collected documents for a long time and waited, they took the girl completely crumb ... She is a full member of our family! :!: :)

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Ohh,So we can say that we inspire you .That's so great to hear .I don't know much about surrogacy ,even being for a long time on this site and don't know sites which will be useful for you .I just liked your comment and wanted to write how beautiful is it that there exist this site where we all can learn sth new and help sb.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:27 am

Elroy. Of course I am ready to discuss this topic. actually. I have two fantastic boys and I am proud to be their father. We referred to the surrogate agency biodads. And I recommend this resource to everyone. I must admit that actually it was the best decision. It has so many pluses but no minuses. Though maybe price. Yeah it is a little bit higher but to my mind it was worthy of any efforts because nowadays we have big family and if you don't know what resource to choose, you must try it . Biodads is the best one

Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi guys. How are you? How are you doing? What about your mood? I am ready to discuss this topic.That's so great to hear. Of course we will try to help you here. It makes me very happy. I don't know much about surrogacy. The conversation is going to be about the it! I think that it would not be too hard for you to find better for you. My partner and I did not consider such a question. I don't know sites which will be useful for you. I must admit that it was the best decision. This is my opinion. We are all different and different think.

Return to “Future dads”