Attitude to ex

Willy.W

Re: Attitude to ex

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Nice to meet you here today and what about you guys??? Are you ready to have serious talk??? I am sure that almost all of us have ex boyfriends and it is natural. And to my mind almost more people here have not so good relationships with them . And I have the same. To be honest we didn't have perfect relationships with him because he was a constant liar aand you know he always tried to offend me or to betray even. I couldn't bare it and ultimately we broke up with him. Now I don't want to communicate with him at all

Kane

Postby Kane » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:50 pm

If to be honest, I had serious relationships in my past. I was married. At first, I thought that we loved each other, but then I understood that he just wanted to have a handsome thing which he could hide from everyone and which could do everything he wanted to. And as for me, I was very young and stupid and couldn't distinguish a true love and infatuation. Only now, when I have my present husband I understood what is true love. And I don't want to communicate with the ex, because I understood that he's a real jerk and I don't want even to talk to him. I understood that only after our separation. And now I really regret that I met him.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:56 am

Hello, guys. Of course all of us had ex relationships and it doesn't tmatter whether they were good and you have good memmories or whether they were bad and you wanted to forget about your ex just right after your brake. As for me, I don't want to recollect my memmories about my exboyfried. If to be honest, he behaved with me like a pig. So I don't even want to remind about him.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:28 am

I some special attitude to my ex boyfriend just because our relationship was ended in a good way. Probably it was really good to leave friends after our breaking up. Nowadays we don't communicate but probably if we see each other we are happy to have some little talk and speak about each other. Of course it is difficult to forget about all quarrels and offences and leave friends. But it is really good to communicate after such good relationships. But probably nowadays I have normal attitude to him instead of our past guys!!!

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 pm

You know, I don't think about my ex boyfrien, oh, I'm sorry, zbout my ex husband for five or six years already. I am really happy that I divorsed with him. And now I'm really happy when I broke up with him. He was jealous to everyone and everything. And now, hen we broke up and I met my real love, I am very happy and I don'tt even think about that bastard.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 pm

This question is often asked by men and women. They fall into a situation where a partner is jealous of their past relationships.
Often they are subjected to humiliating inquiries concerning not only the details of past relationships, but also details of intimate life, feel guilty and powerless. Often this gives pain to both, but the situation repeats.What is jealousy of the past? Where does it come from, what to expect from such a partner and is there a chance for change? We will talk about this. In addition, jealousy towards the past is a special case of any groundless jealousy, so the article will be useful to those whose partner is simply jealous without sufficient grounds and can not really formulate the reasons that make him jealous.

RimmaOrimi

Attitude to ex

Postby RimmaOrimi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm

I dont care much about age difference. For me it doesnt mean anything. You can be happy with anyone, once you truly love each other. Im 5 years older than my partner, and we get on quite well. Of course, his attitude to some things might be a little bit different from mine, but it doesnt us from being happy together.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello!!! I have not the best relationships with my ex. And it is not a single ex boyfriend he was my husband!!! Could you believe in it? Of course we try to support good relationships for the sake of our son but that's all I am not sure that I will communicate with him from the normal side. I remember that he really offended me too much and exactly nowadays it is difficult for me to find common language with him and continue to communicate in a good way. I can not forget him but truly say it is difficult to remember him. I have already told you that

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 am

I can not say that I have an ex. And this, probably, fortunately. I do not know how I would behave when I met him, but at the same time, I do not think there is something terrible in this.
After parting, relations between people are rarely "clean" and friendly. No matter how much you want to avoid it, there may be situations when you have to face your former boyfriend. It is rather difficult to communicate with a person who was close to you, but there are ways that will help make this meeting not so painful.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 am

I dated with him so many years ago and he means nothing for me. I would like to say that he betrayed me with a girl. I understand that he betrayed me when I saw him together with my last friend kissing each other . Ohhh I can not forget these feelings what were with me that time.
I understood that our love was a real mistake and I even couldn't forgive him this behavior from those years till nowadays... So of course I understand everything but it was too much for me to continue some relationships with him.

Return to “Gay dating”