Who has it???

Mr.Albert

Re: Who has it???

Postby Mr.Albert » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 pm

The life wisdom says that none is perfect, so having bad habits is quite natural for human beings. I think if we didn't have any bad habits, then there wasn't any stimulus for us to become better. Of course, we are all unique, and some people even die from bad habits. I also have some. I'm a smoker and don't want to get rid of a loose weight. My general practitioner warns me about serious health problems that I might have soon, so I must do something with it. But these are bad habits and it's really very difficult to get rid of them, but I'm sure I would do it and I'm also sure that this would make me stronger! So are there any suggestions on how to fight bad habits?

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:19 am

Very interesting... It is a matter of willpower. Will power here is really important. For example my boyfriend likes to drink a lot of beer and sometimes I am really crazy about it. Exactly his such a thing I hate. I really hate but he even doesn't want to refuse drinking so much beer.
He says that it is so tasty and even not harmful for his health. I don't understand why he likes it. I also have such problem to tasty food. For example candies. I can't stop eating it and especially at night.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 am

Nowadays I can say with easy heart that I don't have bad habits, especially that one I had in my past life. Nowadays I have changed my life. I want to admit that before being a dad I was a horrible person. I was interested in smoking. I can not explain what I tried to achieve by smoking by actually I couldn't get rid of it at that time. Actually it seems to me that nowadays I truly understood how bad habits can influence on the health and shape at all. Smoking started to influence on my lungs, and breath

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello we are again here and I an the most important. I like to be here. Of course it is known that such bad habits can have just negative influence on him and his health but simply he is dependent on cigarettes. Cigarettes disruptively act on the body every day, and ultimately the immune system, which at first tries to somehow cope with this harmful factor, becomes weak and ceases to fight. Unfortunately he doesn't understand and recognise how it can be harmful for him to smoke. My partner has it and it upsets me as his husband

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Hello we are again here and I an the most important. I like to be here. Of course it is known that such bad habits can have just negative influence on him and his health but simply he is dependent on cigarettes. Cigarettes disruptively act on the body every day, and ultimately the immune system, which at first tries to somehow cope with this harmful factor, becomes weak and ceases to fight. Unfortunately he doesn't understand and recognise how it can be harmful for him to smoke. My partner has it and it upsets me as his husband

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Very good reception, which works in most cases. To forgive the person who inflicted the offense, it is worthwhile to look more closely at him, and try to understand the motive of his deed or sayings.
Basically, they hurt those people who themselves feel heartache without even realizing it. After all, what in the heart of a person dictates his words and deeds. If a person is happy, he involuntarily makes his surroundings happy, and suffering people can not give the world anything but pain.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm

So, in order to understand how to change your life, you need to ask about why we need to change it at all? That is, why do we need to act as initiators of change in our lives? Here we must understand the following: regardless of our desire, our life will still change - to the worse or better, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on the circumstances. The only question is whether we will control these changes as far as possible, or will be forced to adjust to them, experiencing stress because of the fear associated with these unwanted, and often unexpected changes. So the life of your friends, in any case, is constantly changing, but most often these changes pass unnoticed for you, because they happen gradually.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Hello everybody how doing today? All of us has bad habits. My partner is smoker. He also has a bad habit as eating unhealthy food. This food can also cause insomnia and a languid. I don't smoke or drink. I think that these things are very bad for a health. I cook very tasty, at least to me they say those who tried my food. Everyone has bad habits. To such habits first of all it is necessary to carry the use of alcohol, drugs and smoking. I also have such problem to food. I can't stop eating especially at night. Somehow so) Here is my opinion.

Return to “Chit Chat”