how to know if it is a true love

Curtis

Re: how to know if it is a true love

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 pm

when you meet the person and you feel that you want to be with him for the whole life then i think that it is definitely a true love. i can not tell you what yu feel when you met true life but you will definitely know that it is that feeling. that is that i can tell you about it.
i hope that you would have this feeling and your relations would be the happiest in the world for you. i wish you good luck and everything the best,and i hope that you would be able to know that you have met your true love. i hope that i have helped you with this question.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:00 am

You know I must confess, that even though I am looking really sceptically on the words "true love" - I do not really understand what do people mean by saying that - I think that when I've met my husband - i knew from the first sight that it is the true love - whatever this means)
I suppose that though everybody can give the different description for these words - we basically know that we mean the same kind of feelings. Though if this is true love - it does not mean it will last forever.. It may end in many years with the death - or it may end in a month. This is the real love only because it is real for this particular moment.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am

You see something and instead of thinking how happy it makes you, you think about how happy it would make them. You feel more at home with them than you've ever felt in your entire life. Even when you were 7 and had all the stuffed animals in the world. You find yourself singing Macy Gray at various times throughout the day. You can get all-out mad or depressed or happy or whatever it is that you are in front of them. And you know it won't change how they feel about you. Patience: It doesn't matter how long it takes for them to understand something, you enjoy spending the time teaching or learning from them.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:06 am

Self-love arises from the actions of parents. They take care of the baby, communicate with him, smile, play, give their warmth and love, guide him and set life guidelines to form a mature person in him.
The child perceives these signals, feels love and support from the parents, he develops confidence in his abilities and position: "I can", "I can manage", "I am worthy," etc. Without fear of acting, we learn to take more efficiently decisions, take responsibility, follow the goal. And this is always an additional reason to respect yourself.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:26 am

At least for a while disconnect from all kinds of social networks. Sometimes it's too tiring - trying to pretend that you have an ideal life. Especially in front of people who just appear in the list of your friends on the Internet, and even have no idea about the present unique to you. Do not be like everything is absolutely normal. Take your life as it is, and every moment matters.
Have you always wanted to tell others that he has a cool suit or a good hairstyle? You definitely need to do this. You will instantly become happier when you see the joy of another.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:55 am

The most interesting and perhaps the most important in human nature is that it, this nature, can be adapted to almost any lifestyle. Man - a creature inspired, he can inspire anything, thus creating in it the so-called "second nature." The second nature is an altered, or better said, first-nature supplemented by man. That is, the second nature is a set of sensory, cognitive, and operational features acquired in addition to the basic personality. You can say even easier - the constant qualities of the person who are acquired - this is the second nature of man.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:37 am

To return the mutual understanding between the spouses, it is necessary during the quarrels to keep yourself in hand. Follow the simple tips and then you look at your half with a good hand.
Start talking to your husband again. Share experiences, opinions about the book you have read, wishes or memories. Conversations help to "open" an interesting person and fall in love again.
To have more topics for discussion-start watching some movies, reading books, support Hobbies, find common things out of everyday life. Let it be a new tradition of the day off, or a new joint hobby (sports, drawing, construction).

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:12 am

Love – a short period when lovers are immersed in a state of euphoria, notice only all the good, do not see the negative sides of each other, but it quickly ends when people begin to live together or plan a wedding, face household troubles;

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:51 am

It also includes extreme driving, business adventures, crime, risky sports, consumer attitude to others, various sexual adventures. Some men become collectors of women, and if such a male does not get another female, he begins to feel anxiety, as if he does not succeed in life. Such connections provide additional proof of his success as a man. It turns out such an alpha male of local scale.

Return to “Gay dating”